Breaking.

*warning this chapter is very sexual and graphic so if you don't want to read those parts just skip over*

I slowly opened the door to see none other than Sam himself. Before I could even process what was happening he pushed me into the wall. "You stupid b.itch." He screamed. I don't understand he was gone for 2 weeks why come back and torture me. "W-what did I do." I said in confusion. "Your so stupid you actually thought I didn't know what I was doing when I raped you before. I wasn't even drunk I had maybe two drinks I just pretended to be drunk so it wouldn't look so bad." WHAT the f.uck is wrong with him.

"Y-you weren't d-drunk." I said "no you stupid b.itch I knew what i was doing and you deserved it. It was bound to happen sooner or later." He said. Before I could say another word he crashed his lips into mine rather aggressively. I kept trying to push him away but I was weak compared to his football player built. He started to kiss down my neck and begin leaving "love bites". I tried to move away but I was blocked by the wall behind me. I tried to slide to the left but he moved his leg to block mine. So I tried to go right and he got frustrated and slapped me across the face. "Stop moving you stupid bitch." Sam yelled and then started sucking on my neck. He begin grinding his hips into mine I got as close as I could to the wall behind me.

I couldn't move anywhere and honestly I was terrified to do what I was about to do but I had to, it was the only possible way out of this. I brought my hand down to his arms to give myself more force. "There you go baby it's much easier if you enjoy it too."Sam said obviously not aware of what I was about to do. I pulled up my knee as hard as i could into his crotch. He leaned down in pain grabbing his manhood. "You dumb b.itch." He yelled. This was my chance I ran away from him. As soon as I got my hand on the doorknob a fist collided with the back of my head and then I was thrown into a world of black.

...
A few minutes later I woke up laying on top of the covers on my bed. Is it over? Is he gone? I thought. My questions were soon answered when Sam came into view. "You've been a bad girl it's time for you to get punished." He said. It was than I looked down to realize I was completely naked. NO this can't be happening not again please just take me away from here. Someone please help me. I thought but it was obvious that that wasn't going to happen when Sam unbuckled his pants and removed his boxers. I immediately closed my eyes hoping I would just die so this could never happen again. "Please please don't do this." I begged as fresh tears dripped down my face. He ignored my protests and got on top of me. Again I tried to fight him but my head was pounding and I tried to slap him but he punched me in the mouth. After that he begin thrusting into me not holding anything back. Not caring about how I felt or how bad it hurt. He wasn't even trying to be gentle or act as if he ever once cared about me. I screamed and cried but once I realized no one was going to help I gave up and waited for it to be over. But it will never end I will never forget this no matter how hard I try.

...

Once he was done he began kissing me all over my body. I just wanted it to stop so I screamed at him. "Stop just get away from me." I screamed with as much anger as I could muster. At this he grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me off the bed onto the ground. My head was still pounding and everything was blurry. He begin kicking my sides I tried to grab at his feet but I couldn't. I couldn't and I hated myself for that.

...

He was gone. It was over. Here I was at 11 o'clock at night naked on my bedroom floor crying. I thought all my tears had already been cried by now but I was wrong. I was wrong about Sam. I was wrong about my dad. And I'm most likely wrong about harry too. I started screaming, my life was ruined I will never be the same after this. Sam has ruined me. Sam has broke me. I heard the front door open it could be Sam again it could be that scary man coming to kidnap me but I didn't care anymore. So I cried and screamed. My father ran in, my mother right behind him. "What happened baby girl." He said a he picked me up in his arms. My mother took in my naked body and immediately grabbed a throw blanket and covered me. What's the point Sam already saw all of me and violated me so why hide. "What happened." My mam said while taking me from my father and wrapping her arms around me and sitting down next to me on the bed. "H-he r-raped m-me." I stuttered out.

"Who raped you Shane?" My father asked in a serious tone. "S-Sam." I said between sobs. My father became very angry after this and began pacing the floor. "Was this the first time he violated you honey." My mom asked. "N-no." I said i'm pathetic I let this happen I shouldn't have answered the door. I shouldn't have dated him. I should have said no. I should have hit harder. I should have screamed louder. This is all my fault. "That shit hole is going to die. I'm going to f.ucking kill him." My dad says leaving the room.

...

It's been three hours. It's now 2 o'clock in the morning and here I am holding onto my mom for dear life as if she would disappear at any second. I would still be crying but I finally cried all my tears. "Are you okay by yourself if I leave and go to bed baby girl." My mom asked in a calming tone probably hoping I didn't break down. "Y-yeah I g-guess." I said my voice cracking from screaming and crying so much.

...

I was just sitting at my kitchen table eating some food. I got up to go the bathroom when the the door busted open. In came that man from the dinner party. He had a gun and he pointed it straight at me. "Get in the car or I'll shot you." He said obviously in a hurry. "O-okay." I stuttered trying not to get on his bad side. As I got in the car we started driving really really fast. We pulled into an old building and he threw me down on the filthy ground inside. Before I could even try and get up my clothes were ripped from my body. I begin screaming and then there he was. Sam.

***
Another cliffhanger because I love those things.

Please keep reading and maybe even vote. Thank you love you guys.