Feelings?

Shane's POV

We finally arrive at the safe house. This one is much different than the last one we stayed in its much bigger and looks as if some famous rich person lives in it. I guess my dad has more money to spend than I thought. We had found Liam in the food court just as my dad said and than we got in his car and came here. Harry has seemed deep in thought about something but I decide to wait until we're alone to ask about it.

"My beautiful daughter." I hear my fathers voice say as he walks up to me and gives me a hug. These past few months have changed us so much I feel so loved lately and despite the circumstances I'm glad to have a family now. "I didn't know we were going to stay with you dad." I say confused I thought we were going to another safe house again. "Well it was last minute but I decided I want you as close to me as I can get you. For your safety I canny be taking any chances anymore."

Before I could question him he told me and Harry to go find our room upstairs and that he would be in his office working. Liam had disappeared somewhere so i looked at Harry confusedly. "Did that seem weird to you too?" I questioned. "No I think your father just wants you to be safe." He replies but something doesn't seem right. "Okay well I guess we go find our room than? Yeah." "Yeah."

We walk upstairs and open a bunch of doors until we find one that leads to a big room with our luggage sitting on the bed. Liam must of put it there. Harry shuts the door and I make my way to our luggage to start unpacking it. "Harry are you alright you seem really deep in thought lately?" I ask unzipping my suitcase. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about everything happening that's all" he says not sounding very sure of himself. "You sure." I press. "Yeah Shane it's fine don't worry about me." He says harshly.

I never pissed Harry off before and I really don't want to get into an argument so I just leave it. Once I'm done unpacking my stuff I decide food sounds Amazing right now. Harry is still putting his clothes away with a scowl on his face so I just leave the room without saying anything. He needs time to cool off I think. I make my downstairs and find the kitchen. I find some frozen pizza and my mouth waters. Not needing to read the directions because I've made these pizzas a million times I through the wrapper away and put it in the oven. I don't wait for it to preheat because I think it cooks faster that way and I'm too lazy to wait for it to preheat. I set a timer because I forbid burnt pizza it's honestly a disgrace and its horrid the mere idea of it makes me gag. Most be the pregnancy hormones because I usually don't exaggerate over that much.

I walk into the Living room to find Liam watching TV. "What are we watching I say laying on the huge couch." "Fast and furious your just in time it just started."

....

Harry's POV
I didn't mean to lie to her or snap at her like that I can usually control my anger but i wasn't about to tell her how worried I am about Sam or Brad watching her every move and how the reason we are here is because Sam knew where we were he was stalking us waiting for the right  moment. Her dad has a plan and I'm not ready for it honestly it's going to be ugly and Shane is not ready for it yet but it has to happen soon.
...

Sam/Brad's POV (I'm just calling him Sam it's easier)

Bobby thinks he's so clever moving her. He's not at all what he doesn't realise is that I'm now in charge of my fathers gang. This means I have men everywhere tracking her down and watching Bobby's every move, listening to every phone call, watching every security camera of his. All I need to do now is wait for the right moment to take her and torture her to get to him and when he's at his must venerable state I will attack and take down his stupid excuse of a gang.

****
Short but it's something. I just have no interest in writing this story anymore no one reads it.

Any way before I mentioned a trailer and it's done I just have to figure out how to get it and attach it on here.