Were here.

Shane's POV
I woke up to here Harry's deep voice. He was talking to someone a voice I can't quite make out. "We'll be landing soon 30 minutes maybe." The women said. Maybe it's the flight attendant. "Okay thank you." Harry said. I peaked my eyes open to look at him but he was already looking at me. "Morning sleepy head." "Morning harry." "Did you sleep well?" "Yeah I feel a lot better now." I say referring to my lovely puke show earlier. "That's good we should be landing soon so hopefully you don't get sick before than." "Yeah hopefully." I say rubbing my still sleepy eyes and than resting my head on Harry's shoulder. I laced are hands together and studied them for a few minutes. "Harry?" "Yeah." "Do you think Sam or Brad whatever his name is will try to take me like his father did?" I ask not really sure why or where it came from but I thought about it as soon as I knew Sam or brad was my kidnappers son. "Even if he does try, it will be different then before I'm never letting you out of my site. It was a stupid mistake before but now I know better and now you can fight him off if need be." He says confidently. "That wasn't your fault you know that right?" "I know that but I also know that if I would have walked to the bathroom and at least waited outside I could have stopped him from taking you away from me." He says that last part quieter. I decide not to question it though.

...
The plane lands and we all get our things and quickly get off. When we see the signs are in French and the airport signs say Airport of France ( Poorly named because I just made that up)on them we realize we're in France. This so so cool. I mean not that we had to leave the states because my rapist is stalking me but it's cool that were in France I've always wanted to come here. I have a big picture of the Eiffel Tower in my room because I always wanted to visit Paris, France. "Uhh we don't have phones and I don't speak French do you?" He states. Crap. "No what are we supposed to do." I say getting anxious. What if we never find my dad and then brad finds me and I get brutally Murdered. Fresh hot tears start running down my face. "What are we going to do." I say crying. This is horrible. "Hey we're fine I'm sure we will find someone who speaks English." He says wiping away my tears. "No we have no idea what were doings and we're going to get lost and brutally murdered and I-i.." Before I could finish my sentence Harry's lips were pressed against mine. This is the second time he's done this to me. Kissed me in the middle of my rambling. The first time he did it when he first admitted to liking me and I asked why and started pointing out my flaws. I guess he didn't want to hear them so he kissed me. That was our first kiss. It seems like ages ago when really it was a few weeks ago maybe months i don't know. I guess this time it's his way to get me to calm down or to just shut up. Probably the second one.

Harry's POV
"No we have no idea what were doings and we're going to get lost and brutally murdered and I-i.." I kissed her my hands placed on both checks and all. It was cute listening to her ramble and stress but she needed to calm down it will be just fine were not even lost yet and she's already crying. I melted my lips into hers and I tasted hot, salty tears. It most be her being pregnant that makes her all moody like this. I don't mind though she's cute when she's stressed or worried. But none the less she needed to calm down and relax. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers, running my hands down her arms linking our hands together. "Feel better now." "Yes thank you." "Hey what are boyfriends for." I said a smirk making it's way to my lips. She unconnected our foreheads to look up into my green eyes. "Come on let's go get lost in France." I said pulling her by the hand.

...

We somehow found our luggage and are now walking around the airport trying to find an exit or a phone so we can call Shane's dad. "Look over there, those look like phones." She says pulling me towards the phone booths. Once we get to the phones we put some change in and she dials a number. "Hello." She says through the phone. "Yeah what are we supposed to do we don't speak French and we have no idea were we are or where we're going...oh gosh where is he at...okay we'll see you in a bit." She hangs up the phone and looks at me. "We somehow have to find Liam at the food court." Ugh that guy again. "Great, so where do you think that is." "Hey me and Liam are only fake dating for my safety so don't be so jealous." She says grabbing my hand and pulling off to where she thinks the food court might be.

Jealous I guess you could say that but not because he's fake dating her or whatever for her safety. It's the fact that I can protect her we don't need Liam there all the time. She has me now things are different. I just wish I could somehow prove that to her dad.

***
So I don't know if anyone actually reads this story but if you do than I'm really sorry for not updating in a while.

Also I'm rewriting some chapters. Really just adding a few things here and there. So yeah. I will try to update more for people who actually do read this if there is anyone.