Lonelyness and friends.

Shane's POV (cause it's been a while)

I don't know what to do everything feels so different. I don't like being alone anymore. I feel like people are watching me. I keep trying to forget the horrible things they did to me. Why does the world hate me? I keep thinking about it. When Harry's not here to distract me it's all I can think of. The times they beat me, cut me, starved me, teased me, everything. I feel like if harry wasn't here to distract me my life would be hell I would just relive it all day and night. I know my parents are trying to be here for me but their busy people. My mom has to keep up with the house, make meals, do the shopping, and help my dad who works all day.

I keep thinking about this baby growing inside me. Am I ready to be a mother? Am I ready to take on the responsibility of a child? Can I handle a child? Will my child even be safe with someone like me? Someone who always seems to get beat up. I always get the shittiest things happening to me. I wouldn't want to bring a child into that. Into danger.
...

Today I'm lonely and afraid. Harry had to go home for a little bit to check on his mother and make sure she's okay. My dad's upstairs but he's working. My moms at the store and I'm sitting on my couch lonely. I guess I should call Sierra and Leslie to go hang out somewhere. I need my friends.

1 HOUR LATER

Me, Sierra, Louis (sierra's boyfriend) and Leslie are sitting in chipotle and I'm giving them the low down on my dilemma. "I don't know what to do the doctor says abortion is the best option and I'm starting to believe her. But I don't want to get an abortion though." I say than take a sip of my root beer. "Shane don't end a child's life because you don't think your strong enough because you are." Sierra says. "Yeah Sierra's right Shane you will be a great mother trust me your going to regret it if you get an abortion. Besides having a baby around will put everyone in a good mood." Leslie says. "Yeah Shane everyone loves babies and besides you won't ever get lonely with a kid to take care of." Louis says. "You guys really think I should do this?" I ask feeling more confident that I can do this. "Yes." They all say in unison. "I'll babysit when ever you need." Leslie says. "Yeah us too I love kids." Louis says pointing at Sierra and himself. "Okay I guess I'm doing this." I say. "It's so weird to think there's a baby growing inside you." Leslie says. "I know sometimes I forget I'm pregnant." I say. "Okay so tell us about Harry and you. I want all the details." Sierra says. "yeah tell us I'm sick of hanging out with a bunch of boring girls. We needs guy in our little group." Louis says earning a slap on the shoulder from Leslie. "You love us shut up." She says. "Oww. I was just kidding. Mostly." Louis says rubbing his shoulder. "Alright well we kissed and he's really sweet and I think he may help me sleep at night." I say. "Wait you kissed!!" Leslie says. "Yeah." "Hold on what do you mean he may help you sleep. Oh my gosh you guys sleep together." "Well I had a nightmare one time and he was sleeping on the couch. He heard me and came up to wake me up and once I was calmed down I didn't want to be alone. So he slept with me." I explain. "So how many times have you guys slept in the same bed?" Leslie and her nosey self asks. "Umm like 2 or 3." I say. "And all the times you never had a nightmare?" Sierra says. "Nope well expect once he fell off the bed and I had a nightmare I guess because usually when we sleep to gather he holds me or I lay on his chest so when he was on the floor I had a nightmare." "Awwwww that's so cute." "Can I come to your wedding?" Leslie asks. "Oh my gosh slow down we're not even dating." "Well do you want to be?" Sierra says. "Ye- I mean I don't know maybe I'm just scared he'll end up hurting me. Just like Sam did." I say. "We should meet him first. Hang out with him all to gather and see if we can trust him." Leslie says. "Yeah and I'll get him alone and talk to him about you and see what he says." Louis says. "Um babe that's a bit weird." Sierra says. "No like if I pretend like me and Shane aren't really that close and than all be all preverted and ask him what he thinks of you or something like that. I'm a guy. He's a guy we tend to talk about what we think of certain girls." He says. "Um okay I guess we can do that but where will we go all day?" I ask still kind of unsure. "Hmm uhh oh my gosh we can go to an amusement park." Leslie almost screams at the idea.

...
It's one day after our little groups chat at chipotle. Harry agreed to come with us to Kings Dominion but now I'm nervous. Nervous Sam could be there. Nervous harry will start hating me. Nervous that Louis' plan won't work. Nervous that I'll just get hurt.

There's a ring from my door bell and I know it's Harry here to pick me up but I'm nervous. I grab my phone anyway and make my way to the door. Once a open it I'm greeted with a smiling harry with some dark blue jeans and a green jacket over top and a beanie on top of his mop of curls. I'm wearing a blue sweater, brown scarf, black leggings, and a gray beanie. "Hey we match." Harry says pointing to my beanie. "Haha I guess we do." I say and close the door. "Your friends are going to think we did it on purpose." Harry says. "If they do I'll tell them it was all your idea." I say as he opens the passenger door for me.

...
Once we arrive we find louis, Sierra, and Leslie and get in line for tickets. Than go get our tickets scanned and than finally go through security. "Let's go on the dominator that's my favorite." Leslie says. "Yeah come on let's go." Sierra joins grabbing louis' arm. We all start walking in the direction of the ride and that's when I realize something. I'm pregnant. Is it safe for me and the baby to get on a roller coaster. I really don't want to test this theory. "Harry." I say stopping in my tracks and pulling his jacket. "What's wrong he says immediately grabbing my hands in his an looking at me with a worried look. "I I just don't think it's safe for me and the baby" I say unsure. "Your probably right I'll sit out with you." Harry says making me feel like crap and a million bucks at the same time. "Harry you don't have to do that." I say regretting that I said anything. "Yeah I do. I'm not leaving you alone again." He says regret evident in his facial expression. "Are you guys coming." Leslie says almost to the ride. "No I don't think it's safe with me being pregnant. Why don't you his go on some rides and we can might up somewhere to eat lunch." I suggest. "Are you sure." Leslie says. "Yeah you guys go ahead." "Okay is harry going with you?" "Yeah I don't want her to get lonely." Harry says. "Okay we'll bye." She says while running past louis and Sierra to the ride.

We walk in silence and than a question pops into my head. "Harry, why aren't you like Sam. Why do you care so much about me. Why do you help me sleep at night?" The questions just start to pour out of me. Some of ten I know he doesn't even know the answer to. "We'll I don't really know why I'm not like Sam but I know that Sam was a horrible person who doesn't care about anything. And I know I'm not a horrible person I and it defiantly care about stuff. Including you and I know you want me to tell you why I care about you but the truth is I don't really know. There's something about you that makes me want to be around you. Something that makes me care about you. Something that makes me want to protect you. And about the sleeping thing I don't know why I help you sleep but I'm glad it's me sleeping in your bed and not another careless guy like Sam." Harry says making me pull him into a hug. "Thank you harry." "For what?" He says confused. "For being there for me and for protecting me and caring and just being amazing. Thank you." I say squeezing tighter if that's possible. "It's my pleasure." He says holding me tight and making me feel safe. "So since you asked me some questions can I ask you some?" He says after we pull away and sit on a near by bench. "Yeah." I say sort of nervous. "W-what happened when they kidnapped you?"

***
Cliffhanger because I felt like it. Aha sorry not sorry.

I edited the picture of harry and Selena/Shane. Anyway that's what they look like In this chapter.

Homework is stupid just saying.

Comment and vote if you think harry is hot.