Sam

Harry's POV

She was different after her training with Liam. she seemed happy, she seemed to talk more, and to be focused more. maybe she felt powerful now that she knew how to defend herself. maybe that new found power is what's keeping her from thinking of all the times he took advantage of her and made her feel weak because now she knows that that will most likely never happen again. one because I won't let it and two because now she knows she can fight him back.

I thought Sam would be gone forever but I was wrong he didn't just go missing this was all planned and I just don't know why. but that's not my biggest problem. my biggest problem will be going with Shane to find out everything. she doesn't know that Sam has anything to do with this yet only I do because her dad called me while she was training to let me know. also to tell me we have a plan and it might get ugly.

Shane's POV

My dad knew what was happening finnaly. Me and Harry were on our way to some building my dad owns to meet everyone and figure out why the hell my parents moved away and why I'm in hiding.

...
When we arrived it looked like a regular office building. We walked through the first floor which was busy with people dressed on office clothing running around with papers or typing away on their computers. We walked all the way to the back until we reached an elevator. We rode it all the way to the top floor like my father told us too and than asked an old lady sitting at a desk near the elevator where to go now. "What's your name dear I can't tell you where your supposed to go with out knowing who you are." She said like it was obvious. I've never been in an office building how the hell am I supposed to know, but she was too busy typing away to care. Instead of making a big deal I just smiled and said "Shane Waters my names Shane Waters." Her typing came to a halt and she looked up at me. "Your Bobby waters daughter?" She asked in shock. "Um yeah is there a problem." "No no problem right this way." She said standing up and walking down a hallway. She opened a door labeled conference room and told us to go in. We walked in to a room with a big long table in it crowded with people. The first one I recognized was Liam and than Peter. I didn't know any of the others.

Me and Harry sat next to each other towards the end of the table. "Okay so we all know why we're here right." Says some built man at the other end of the table. Everyone nods o says a yeah. "Okay so I'm just going to get to the chase okay let's get to this. Lights please." Right as he said that the lights dimmed down and everyone's attention was brought to the projector shinning on a board to the left of me and Harry, across the room from the man who seemed to be incharge.

The picture on the board was a guy with his back turned walking somewhere. "So we all know that Shane was kidnapped a couple of weeks ago and we believe her rappist/ex boyfriend has something to do with it." Okay way to be blunt about it my head started to hurt thinking about him. "As you can see we hacked into security cameras at the building where Shane was kidnapped and found footage of this guy coming and leaving the building." The next picture he showed made me want to throw up. It was a clear picture of Sam his face looking right at me. My heart started to race fear taking over. I almost jumped out of my seat when Harry's hand reached over and held mine. "Your stronger now and you have me there's no need to be scared." My vision seemed to improve and my shaking stopped almost instantly at realisation Harry is right I'm stronger now I can fend for myself now. My heart beat slowed back to its normal place. I looked at Harry and mouthed a thank you.

The man had now held a Manila folder he opened it and began reading. "You might know this man as Sam Collinson but that's not who he is. His real name is Brad Splinter the son of John Splinter the man responsible for kidnapping Shane. We believe Sam may be in charge of what his father left behind which is basically a a large sum of money, land with industrial buildings on it, and hundreds of men who will kill for him." I swallow a lump in my throat and hold Harry's hand tighter. The thought of Sam having so much control sending shivers down my back. "Your father has a plan Shane and all I can tell you and Harry is that your leaving for awhile what happens next I'm not allowed to share with you." "What. why not. I think I should know what's about to happen here." I say using my new found confidence.

...

10 HOUrS Later
Harry's POV

I have no idea where we're going but I hope it's nice and relaxing. Shane is so stressed out right now I tried to calm her down but she said she just needed to be alone and think for a while. They told us to be on Flight 467 at 6 a.m. And it's currently 3 a.m. We never went to sleep because of how stressed Shane seems to be. I guess thinking about Sam being out there looking for her is stressing her out. I made her some tea and walk it to our room, to find her sitting on the bed bags packed and ready to go. But she was just staring at the wall blankly. "Shane don't think about it okay drink some tea it will make you feel better." She takes the tea and drinks some. "Are you okay?"

No answer. She continues to stare blankly at the wall taking sips of tea every so often. "Shane answer me." I plead with her. "I-I don't know what to think." She spook her stare leaving the wall and brown irises looking into mine. "How about we don't think about it." I say as the idea sparks in my mind. Maybe if we pretend this isn't happening all around us than she won't stress out about it. "What do you mean?" "I mean let's just not worry about it until it's time to worry about it."

...
Sam's POV (this is new)

I was careful and I was ready. My father has been planning his revenge on Bobby Waters for a long long time and now that Bobby killed my father it's time for me to fulfill my fathers plans and get my own revenge on that bitch who got away.

***
Sorry it's been so long school has been busy and finals are around this time but only 2 more days and school is over.

HOLY FUCK 1.01K READS

LOVE YOU GuYs

OMG I made a trailer for this fanfic so expect to see it attached soon.