This is so wrong.

Harry's POV

Once I see her my nerves seem to sky rocket. She never asked me to meet her somewhere to talk before. Should I be scared that something and happened. I don't know. "You know your kind of scaring the shit out of me here. Every other Time we talk we never meant at some park at night in the dark. Please tell me your not going to kill me." I joked just wanting to she her smile. "Harry it's 7 o'clock the sun just went down it's not that dark and I wouldn't kill you." She said. "We'll what did you want to talk about." I say sitting on a park bench. She joins me and takes a deep breath I guess preparing for whatever she was about to say. "We'll you see I kind of missed my period by like two we..." I cut her off. "Wow um Shane look I know we're Friends I'd even say close friends but I'm not a girl and I don't really want to know about your period schedule." I say not really wanting to hear about mother natures monthly gift to her. "Harry that's not what I'm trying to say." She says. Making me more confused than before. "I'm confused what are you trying to say then." I ask in confusion. "I'm trying to say that we'll I'm trying.."I cut her off again anxious to know what she's getting at because it's actually scaring me now. "Spit it out."

"I'm pregnant."

Oh

"How? What but I don't understand I thought Sam left." I said not really thinking clearly. "H-harry he r-raped me and he didn't use protection." She said stuttering to find the right words. "What are you going to do I mean your carrying the baby of a sick raper."I said trying to process this in my head. I looked back at her to see absolute shock written on her face. Did she not realize this before or is it just dawning on her that it's Sam's child too. "What wrong Shane." I say walking over to her. She starts pulling at her hair and I watch as her facial expression turns from shock to worry. "I-I never really though of it like that I'm having Sam's child." She said like she never knew before. "Oh my gosh I'm pregnant. I'm going to be a teen mom. I'm going to be a single parent. I don't even get to experience this with somebody I love somebody who cares. My baby will never has a dad. My baby will never have a family." She said in horror. "This is so wrong. I'm so so sorry." I said pulling her body close to mine and embracing her in a comforting hug. She flinched at first but then she relaxed into my touch. It was then that I felt hot wet tears seeping through my white shirt onto my shoulder. She's crying. "Hey it's okay. It's all going to be fine." I said rubbing her back. "H-harry." She said between cries. "P-please d-don't let Sam h-hurt me a-again." She begged. I don't know why she asked this but I already promised her I wouldn't let him hurt her. "Or m-my b-baby. P-please j-just protect u-us." She hiccuped and tightened her grip on me. "I won't let anyone hurt either if you and Shane.." I said putting my finger under her chin gently to make her look at me. "I'm going to be there for you no matter what and if you wish I will be there for your babytoo." I said pain shooting through my heart at the look of her beautiful face crying.

...

Shane's POV

I couldn't go home I was too emotional so harry decided that it would be a good idea for me to tell his mom everything and get a different perspective on things. Harry literally pushed me into the kitchen where his mum was and said "Shane has something to tell you." And left me all alone to tell her. I did fine I guess but I'm starting to second guess myself because I just told her everything and she hasn't responded yet. It's hard to know what she was thinking so of course that just made me more anxious to know she felt about all this. "I-I can't believe you've been through all this. I'm so sorry Shane you don't deserve any of it." Anne said pulling me in for a hug. I didn't expect her to just pull me into a hug so I flinched by instinct. She didn't seem to notice or if she did she didn't say anything and I was thankful because frankly I didn't want to get into detail. "So how I'm I going to do this I'm carrying his child it's going to be just like him." I said after our embrace. "Oh no no Shane that's not true. Your baby will be just like you and the people around it. You'll just have to teach him/her how to treat others and you'll have to raise him/her to respect people because Sam obviously need had that. Don't be afraid of your baby being like Sam because as far as I can see that baby has nothing worry about considering Sam doesn't seem to be coming back anytime soon." She says making me feel so much better about this whole pregnancy thing. "Your right Anne I'll be the best mother I can be and do my best to raise him/her to be better then monsters like Sam." I said meaning every word that spilled out of my mouth. "I have to go to my book club meeting now but before I go let me just give you this last piece of advice." She said standing up. "Okay." I said wanting to know. "Being a mother isn't about having the cutest baby or having a perfect baby it's about loving your baby no matter what and raising them to be better than you were." She said. "Thank you so much for all the wonderful advice Anne I'll be keeping it in mind." I said standing up with her. "Your welcome sweetheart just be sure to keep me posted on the latest baby news I want to keno all the details." She says excitedly and gave me a hug goodbye. "I will thanks again. Have fun at your book club." I said into the hug. She grabbed her purse and went to the door. "You'll be a great mother Shane just remember that." She says and slips out the door.

I walk up the stairs to Harry's room and knock on the door. "Come in." He says from behind the door. I opened the door to find him lying on his queen size bed. "Hey." I say walking over to join him. "How'd it go." He said as I sat on the bed. "It went really well and I actually feel so much better about this whole thing." I said. "What do you want to do now." He said as he pulled me down to lay with him. "We should just lay around all day." I said laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. It was different with harry. He wasn't like Sam he didn't pressure me into things I didn't want to do. He didn't even ask to be my boyfriend yet I mean not that he should anytime soon. But Sam asked me after like a week of being close friends. I did know him before than but we were never close. Either way being with harry is just comfortable and I feel safe with him. I don't know what it is about him that makes me like him so much but I just do. Maybe it's because he treats you like a real man should.

"You wanna watch a movie down stairs?" Harry asked. "Yeah what movies ya got." I said staring at the ceiling. "A lot their all downstairs in my living room." He said not moving from his position. "But that's so far." I complained I mean I just laid down and harry is so warm and his bed is so comfy. "And it's so warm and comfy here." He adds like he read my mind.

We get up anyway and I go to make popcorn and he finds a movie. Once I've finished making the popcorn I put it into a huge bowl and walk into the living room to see harry laid back on the couch with his feet up looking so comfortable. I sit next to him so we can share the popcorn. "So what movie did you pick?" I ask. "It's a surprise." He says instantly making me want to know even more. "Can I get a hint?" I asked. "Erm I guess okay uh Adam sandler is in it." He says that's not a good enough hint but it will have to do. Once the movie starts playing I have no idea what it is because I've never seen it. But the title reads 50 first dates. Sounds romantic but Adam sandler is in it so it should be funny too.

We're about 30 mins into the movie when my phone starts ringing. I look to see who it is seeing DAD flash across the screen. I answer it and stand up. "Hello." I say into the receiver. "Shane where are you?" My dad says concerned. "I'm at Harry's house we came back to his house after I told him." I said. "Oh okay we'll I need you to come home for dinner harry is welcome to stay too." He says. "Okay thanks I'll ask him." I say looking over at a confused looking harry. "Okay and this week end I need you to go to another dinner party because people are getting suspicious." He said his voice getting serious. "Okay I'll go but make sure Liam and Zayn go too." I say. "Okay I will bye see you in a couple of minutes. Love you." He finishs. "Okay see ya soon love you bye." I said and hung up.

"So my dad wants me home for dinner and he wants you to join us." I tell harry he looks shocked. "He wants me to come to dinner." He says nervously. "Yeah if you want." I say. Maybe he doesn't want to go. "Okay well he better get going I don't want to be late." He says jumping up from his seat. "I'm okay let's go." I say following him to the car.

...

Were all currently sitting at the table and making small talk that is until my father speaks up. "So harry are you busy this weekend because we have this company dinner on Saturday night and since your such good friends with Shane I thought I would invite you. Besides I'm sure you want to meet Shane's boyfriend Liam." I almost spit out my drink. I actually start coughing though. Harry thinks I have a boyfriend and he is probably going to hate me now. That's when I realize this is so wrong. I'm living a lie now.

***
What do you think Harry's reaction will be?

Gif of Harry's mom Anne.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting and voting it means so much.