Protective.

Harry's POV

"Okay so us girls are going to go get those cool old school photos and you guys can go do whatever k." Leslie says. great so Shane's going off on her own and i get to spend alone time with some guy i barely know. "Okay I guess we'll go walk around and look for something to do then." that guy i think his name is Louis says. "Okay well let's go then." Sierra says. Shane goes to throw away her trash and i follow nervously behind her. "Your sure about this." i say unsure. "Harry you'll be fine Louis' not that bad." she says trying to reassure me. Why does she only think of others i'm more nervous about leaving her than talking to Louis. "It's not just that. I don't want to leave you again." I say pleadingly. "Harry it's okay, Sierra and Leslie will be with me and if anything happens I will call you okay." she has a point but still. "I just don't want a repeat of the last time I let you leave without me." "Harry it wasn't your fault trust me if I thought this was a bad idea I won't go through with it but it's perfectly fine." she says slightly easing my nerves. "I guess your right I just don't want anything bad to happen to you again." "It's okay harry. Besides I won't even be alone."that's not enough but i'll do whatever she wants. I pull her in for a tight hug hoping to never let her go but i can't do that. i hug her tighter to let her know that she can feel safe with me. "Just be careful." i say into her ear low enough for only us to hear. "I will. Bye harry." she says pulling away from me all to quickly. "Bye Shane." And than we walk separate directions. me towards Louis and her towards Leslie and Sierra.

"mate you've got it bad." Louis says once we start walking. "why do you say that." "oh i don't know maybe because she's hot as fuck and you didn't even kiss her yet." he says making me get a little mad that he called her hot. it doesn't matter she's not yours anyway. my subconscious adds. "How do you even know I haven't kisses her yet?" I ask. "Sierra tells me everything and Shane tells Sierra everything so I know." Louis says. "We'll were not dating so no I haven't kissed her yet." "Yeah we'll we all know you want to do I lot more than kiss her I mean look at that body the things that run through my mind." That's it I can't take it. He's gone to far. "Shut the fuck up and don't you ever talk about her like that. You don't know me so don't try and act like I'm some sick pervert like you. I would never disrespect a women like that and you of all people should know better considering you have a girlfriend." I almost yell. I wasn't totally yelling but I was pissed so my voice may have raised a bit. "Damn okay chill out I was just kidding anyway." Louis says defensively. "Whatever." "Hey look there's the girls." "Great."

Once we catch up with the girls Leslie explains to everyone in the whole damn park that she wants ice cream. I'm trying to get to Shane but the walkways are crowded and everyone is in the way. Just as I'm about to approach her she pulls out a map but it's caught by the wind and falls to the ground in the opposite direction of me. She runs after it and than bends down to grab it. Just as she does so some arrogant prick shouts at her. "Damn girl look at that ass. Can I take you home tonight?" I swear i'm going to beat the living shit out of whoever just said that. I'm not in a good fucking mood cause of Louis and now this asshole. Is the whole pervert population here to attack me? Once I spot the fucker walking towards Shane i start walking faster fists clenched ready to punch. "oi who do ya think your talking to." I say just as a hand grabs me from behind pulling my shoulder back. "you don't want to do that mate. i was just kidding earlier the girls told me to do it to make sure you were really a good guy." Louis says trying to distract me. "what are you going to do about it faggot?" the asshole shouts walking closer to Shane who is now standing up with a scared expression on her face. "H-harry." she says walking towards me and Louis. we make eye contact and my body seems to relax and i calm down tremendously. Louis seems to notice because his grip on me loosens and then he lets his hand drop. "where are you going baby?" the prick says as he grabs Shane's forearm. Shane tries to yank her arm back but the guy is clearly stronger and bigger in size. "harry i'm not strong i'm weak."Shane's words play in my head. i can't let him make her feel weak because i know she hates that. before i can make another move a see a blur of blonde hair walk up to them. "what the hell do you think your doing get off her." Leslie shouts loud enough for everyone to hear. she grabs his arm and pulls it off of Shane. "come on baby let me take you home and show you how a real man does it." prick says yeah his name is prick now. he tries to grab Shane again but is stopped by a fist connecting with his jaw. "you fucking asshole. try that again and i'll really kick your ass." Leslie says. "you crazy bitch." prick says holding his most likely dislocated jaw and walking away.