Family Sized

If y'all regularly read fanfics, you already know what this one is about... Also THE. HECKING. MA FRICKING JECKING. HOW. DID. I. GET. 500. VIEWS. YALLLLLLLLLLLL. 

Anyways, you know the usual, Aunt May died a week before this story starts and Peter just moved into the tower the day before this story. He's caught eating doritos...... you can only guess where this is going.

Also, I want to know y'all are here so, Hi, how are you? How's life so far? Uhhh, Do ya'll prefer warmer or colder weather? Please answer me I only have one friend that talks to me everyday (usually). I'm lonely. 

TW: Sad Peter, mentions of Death.

++++=++++++++++==++++++++++=++++++

TONY'S POV

That poor kid. All this world has done for him is take away everyone he loves. I can't imagine what he must be going through. First, his parents, then his uncle, and now his aunt? What did this sweet, kind, adorable kid do to deserve this? He just moved in with us yesterday, we're giving him some space... hopefully he'll talk to us eventually. He doesn't seem to upset, either that or he's very good at suppressing his emotions, and that's coming from me. Tony Stark. CEO of hiding how I feel. This kid's good. 

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to fix myself like my thir.... teenth cup of coffee. I hear a slight crunching and assume its Peter automatically. 

I walk into to see Peter eating a small bag of doritos on the counter. That's right. On the counter. He's just sitting all criss cross applesauce on the counter with his little bag of Doritos.

"Heya Pete, whatcha up to?" I ask.

"Oh nothing... just eating a family sized bag of Doritos." This left me confused, that was the smallest bag of Doritos I've ever seen.

"What do you mean kid, that's no where near the size of a family bag? Do you need your eyes checked? A brain scan maybe?" I ask.

"Nope, uh this is definitely a family sized bag..."

I was finally catching on... "Peter, no."

"For an orphan."

Ouch. My heart. HOW? HOW IS THIS KID WHO HAS LOST EVERYTHING, STILL CRACKING JOKES? EVEN ABOUT BEING AN ORPHAN! I swear, this kid is going to be the death of me.

"Peter. No."

"Oh yes, Peter, very much yes." He responds.

This kid. My goodness.

"Kid, I swear, you're breaking me."

He chuckles slightly.

"Kid, you know you don't have to make jokes about you're feelings right?" I ask him, just to make sure.

"Uh (he clears his throat) yeah, I know, I'm good, really." HONEYYYYY I AM THE KIING OF THE FALSE "I'm good, really."'s DON'T EVEN.

I pull the kid to my chest in a tight hug, carefully making sure not to crush his 'family sized' Doritos.

"I just want you to know, that you can talk to us. To me, to Nat, to Wanda, to any of us. We'll listen. I love you, kid." I froze, that's the first time I've said it aloud. 

What if he doesn't feel the same? What if this was too so-

"I love you too, dad." Peter mumbles into the faint glow of my arc reactor.

My. Heart.  

"You're gonna be the death of me, kid." I voice my earlier thoughts.

Again he chuckles and I pull him in for a tighter hug, kissing him on the head. 

++++=+++=++++=++++++++=++++==++++=++++==+++=++++++++==++=+++

Sorry, I know this one is short, but like, ... yeah I have no excuse.

Also, dude, my friend that I mentioned previously thinks I'm an old lady. I tend to say "Golly day"  or "gosh darn" and the fact that she caught me playing online bingo the other day doesn't help my case... Don't know why I told ya'll that but, IT IS WHAT IT IS....

Sorry...

Goodbye fellow obsessors!

Love, 

            You're totally super duper (I need to stop) annoying Author! YAY! ew....