"Mr. Stark?? Its an honor, sir!!"

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NWH SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT

SUMMARY: Hehehe youll find out. Honestly you probably already know

HOWS IT BEEN
I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE WAY LONGER THAN USUAL BUT I HAVE NO EXCUSE SO HERES A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER TO FILL THE VOID

I HAVE A LOT ON MY LIST AND THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM THATS MY BAD BUT IM WRITING AND THATS WHAT MATTERS IM IN FINALS WEEK AND IM IN THEATER SO IVE HAD REHEARSALS CONSTANTLY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS MAKING IT HARD TO WRITE BUT LETS JUST GET ON WITH IT IM SO SORRY THIS IS A LOT LATER THAN I USUALLY POST

***Ned's POV***

"Im gonna press it." MJ said rubbing her forehead in worry.

"W-what? No-" I try to discourage her.

"I know he told me to wait, but imma do it."

"I just wish we could see him." I waved my hands around.

Mr. Stark would be really helpful right now.

"Ned?"

"What?"

"Do that again."

"Do what?"

"Wave your arms like you did and think of him."

I thought it was weird, but I did so anyways.

A portal opened up to a yellow/orange desert like area and I immediately recognized who was walking out.

"Mr. Stark?? It's an honor, sir!! I'm Ned." I reached my hand out.

"Ned? Your Peters friend, right?" I nod in agreement,  "Where am I?"

"Well, uh it's kinda hard to explain, but you died, and now we're like a few years after that and like it's so totally crazy cause I just completely brought you back from the dead on accident and this is amazing and I knew I had magic in my famil-"

"Peter really needs you. It's a good thing you're here." MJ cuts me off.

"What do you mean? Where's Peter?" Mr. Stark seemed to get more frantic.

"He's okay! Well maybe not mentally, actually maybe not physically either, BUT he's alive and he could really use your help."

"I'm only gonna ask this once more. Where's. My. Kid."

I could sense MJ's smirk from a mile away.

"Well, sir, I actually meant to open up a portal to Peter, not wherever you came from, so I'm not exactly sure where he is."

"Does he have a place he likes to go to be alone? Or to just think? We should start there."

"He does actually, I think I know a place." MJ chimes in.

***Peters POV***

That's it. She's gone. I don't know how I'm supposed to go on knowing I'm the last living member of the  Parkers on this planet. She was my rock. She was a constant. Through my parents death, my uncles, Mr. Stark. All that time she was there. I dont know what to do anymore.

"Peter?" I heard MJ ask.

I look up at her and see Ned standing with her.

The looks on their faces make me cry again and this time I don't hold back. They rush to hug me and I've never felt so comforted in my life.

"Peter... there's someone here I think you'd want to see." 

I had felt a slight buzzing from my spidey sense earlier alerting me of someone else's presence but I couldn't find any part of me that cared.