Mark II

So, uh, its been awhile. I just checked my reads and HOLY SMOKES YALL 1.3K  WHAT THE~! YALL ARE INSANE THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I would just like to let you know that I am obsessed with Marvel and Avengers and all that (obviously our Spider-baby is my favorite, but thats not what I'm getting at here) And so I'm watching the Marvel Timeline basically, where we start and Cap'n Merica and work our way up to Spider-Man FFH. So tonight, meaning exactly 1:06 am I am watching Iron Man, the first one. And I had the whack ass idea to put my heart in the feels again, and make Peter watch Tony's first trial and error videos for his Iron Man suit before Iron Man was a thing, yall know what I mean. Anyways thanks to, lemme tag them,SiamJetJaz , I am continuing this story.

So basically I didn't think i was going to write anymore if I'm being honest, and then I saw that people actually enjoy my stories, which is weird. Like, I'm not even joking I thought yall hated my stories, mainly cause I hate my stories, I think they're crap, but yall seem to like them. I started this account because I was bored and didn't think that anyone ANYONE was going to read these. Anyways, Thank you so much SiamJetJaz for reminding me that people read these stories and enjoy them. Sorry for the late update and please enjoy for this might be one of the last chapters because I am seriously out of ideas, so please, give me ideas. I'm begging you. 

ANYWAYSSSSSSS, Onto the story.....

+=+===__—_+=+_=-)(_)(0-9_(_*097896*%&&$

=_+_+-=-Peter's POV+_=-+_+_+_=-+_+_+_+

Its been about 2 months since, um, since he died. God, I can't even say his name. I, I miss him so, so much. I never got to tell him how much he meant to me. How much he still means to me. 

I stumbled around his lab. As I do, well, practically everyday now. I'm not getting any better. If anything, I've gotten worse. I can't function without him. I can't think without him around. I've finally lost everyone, everyone. May died in the blip, her taxi driver blipped out and it caused a crash, that was great to learn when I came back. But, for a split second. I had him. My, well, no sense in hiding it now, my father. I've lost him as well. I never got to tell him that. That I've always thought of him as my father, saw him, as my father. How much I adored him, how much I loved him. Now, now he'll never know. Jeez, I'm so, so so sorry, Tony. How weird, how weird does that feel. Saying his name, but having no person to hold that name. Knowing that he, that he used to answer to me with the casual, "Hey, kid." Or "Sup, Pete." 

I don't notice the tears that fall until my eyes are so blurry I trip over something in the lab. Then, then I hear it. His voice. My father's voice.

"Okay, lets do this right." His voice rang out. 

My heart stopped, a recording, a video. He looks so young. 

"Start mark, half a meter, back and center." He stomped over in his Iron boots.

Iron boots. No color. No suit. Just boots and hand controls. Wait...

Tony looked over to the side and sighed, "Dummy, look alive. You're on standby for fire safety. You roll it." 

This was. This was before the first Iron Man suit, wasn't it? He was trying out his flight skills. This means, he looked like this only weeks to a month after being held captive in that cave for 3 months.

"Okay. Activate hand controls." He narrated out loud.

He did a little jittery wiggle, I would too, if I were just testing out never seen before, practical, floatation devices.