"MY SON, ROGERS!"

I've been wanting to write a one shot like this for a while...

Basically it takes place after infinity war and Tony is dealing with Peter's death. Okay, is it just me or Are y'all still in denial of Tony's death? That was completely unrelated but I know I am. So basically Steve gets pissed at Tony for moping around for, what he assumes is, no reason and then Tony isn't havin it. Also, Peter is Tony's biological son, not Pepper's this was before Pepper, not a one night stand either. Tony had a serious relationship, but then the girl took off in the middle of the night and left Tony with 6 month old Peter Stark.

TW: Mentions of panic, possible panic attack, mentions of infinity war, death

+++++++.....................+++++++

...Tony's POV...

I can't believe it. I swore I would protect that kid, my kid, with my life. And he just slips away through my fingers... literally. I shouldn't have brought him with me. I know he would've fade- *deeps breaths* I know he would've, left, either way, but at least he would've been on his own planet. Some place he recognized. This is all my fault. We let Thanos win. We could've done better.

Instead, my son died in my arms and I couldn't do anything to stop it. 

As Carol carried the space ship back to Earth, all I could think about was how I failed him. I didn't think about it that much on the ship because I thought I was going to die, and I would've been with him and I could've apologized. But now, since I've miraculously *cue sarcastic jazz hands* survived, he's all I think about. I'm so sorry Peter.

I watched Steve charge up to the ship from the front window. As I stumbled out of the ship, I was embraced by a disheveled Pepper.

"Hey, Pep." I whisper, scared that if I were to speak, I would immediately break.

"Tony... We thought you were dead." She cried.

"Nope, still very much alive." I said, yet the snark wasn't that present.

I noticed Steve roll his eyes, maybe he caught the snark..? Hopefully, otherwise that would be awkward.

~~~~~~~~TiME SkIP (a few months)~~~~~~

I still can't stop thinking about Peter. It's been months and I haven't told a soul. I couldn't bare to see the disappointment and anger in the faces of my teammates. Their anger and disappointment towards me. I'm pretty sure only Pepper knows about Peter, but she's only just met him. I try to keep mostly everyone in the dark about him. Not because I'm embarrassed or any of that, but the less people who know about him, the less chance he has of getting exposed to reporter's and snobby journalists. I just, I just wanted to protect him. My one goal in life and I couldn't even do that.

.......

We were sitting in, yet again, another boring meeting. A debriefing. On the so-called 'Infinity War'. Like I needed to know what happened, I was there.

They started mentioning the dustings. A screen popped up showing everyone who dusted, or didn't make it home.

Then, I couldn't breathe. I saw him. His alias, Peter Parker. My kid. His carefree face.

I couldn't think.

I couldn't breathe.

I felt the tears leave my eyes.

I didn't acknowledge them.

I felt eyes on me as I clutched my chest, hoping it would help me to breathe.

It didn't. But I wanted it to.

Then, I heard something that pissed me off.

"Oh my god, Stark. We've all lost someone, except you in this dusting. You still have Pepper, Rhodey, Happy. You're good, all of us lost someone and you don't see us crying do you? Man up." Steve says.

"Man up," I whisper, "MAN UP?! YOU WANT ME TO MAN UP, ROGERS? IM SORRY! DID I HURT YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE MAN FEELINGS BY CRYING OVER THE PEOPLE I LOST?"

"Who? Who on EARTH could you've lost? As far as I know, everyone you love is here." He continued.

"I LOST, I LOST MY EVERYTHING. THE REASON WHY I LIVE!" 

"The reason why you live my ass. Stark. I lost Bucky and Sam, you lost no one. I can't believe you." He shakes his head.

I've had enough.

"You know what, you're right. I didn't lose someone I lost my everything, my kid." I mumbled.

"Speak up, Stark. We can't hear you over here." Steve goes on.

"MY SON, ROGERS! I LOST MY SON!"

"I, I, I, you don't have a son." He stutters.

"Ever stop to think that I might not tell you about him for personal reasons? I lost. My 14 year old kid. MY SON DUSTED AWAY IN MY ARMS! I WATCHED AS HE CRUMBLED AWAY IN THE WIND! I WATCHED AS HE BEGGED ME NOT TO GO! AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING!" I sobbed.

"Wait, you were on Titan when the dusting happened, right?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah? So?" I ask aggravatingly.

"With the guardians," She became hesitant, ".... and the spider kid."

I breath caught in my throat, so I settled with nodding.

"The spider kid, he's your son?" She asks gently.

Again, I only nod.

She looks away in understanding.

"I'm so sorry, Tony, I, I had no idea. I didn't mean-"

"Save it, Rogers. We're in the middle of a meeting."

I sit back down and pretend as though that entire conversation didn't happen.

++++++++==+++++++=++++=++++++++=+++++++++=++

Oh Wow, would you look at that, two within 2 hours... what do ya know? Also, I'm running low on ideas, give me one. Please. Also I have an idea.

I want the Avengers to react to Umbrella, Tom's dance... but I don't think I'd be that good at it. Please let me know you're opinion, thats all I have. Also, sorry its so short.....

Don't forget to vote and have an amazing........ whatever time it is that you're reading this.

Love,   

             Du bist nervig freund 

                            The Author.