Rogue Avengers and Peter Parker

Okay, look, I know what your thinking. Another meeting the avengers?? Really??? Well, yes, really. I had this idea stuck in my head and would like to write it so yeah..... um... enjoy. Also, if you couldn't tell, I'm a sucker for angst so........ Also.. YOU GUYS 400 READS?? THE HECK??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!??? Yall... m. dang. Anyways, my updates might be kind of slow because I can no longer write on my device that I usually use, meaning I have to use my computer, and I'm lazy, so. yeah, I also have like 3 drafts so don't worry!

Summary: Peter had a rough day at school and gets comforted by Tony, who are confronted by some unsuspected guests.

TW: Mentions of Bullying, Panic, possible anger

+++++++++...... ............+++++++++++

...Peter's POV...

Today was actually pretty decent, I went to school, saw Ned and Mj, aced my calculus test. All of this good stuff, just for Flash to come 'n ruin it. Stupid Parker Luck™. 

...

"What do you want, Flash?" I asked without turning.

"Shut it, Parker." He proceeded to bang me (hehe) up against the lockers while his goons throw hands at me.

Long story short my face was full of multiple bruises and a black eye.

"Your nothing, Parker. No wonder almost all your family left you. They couldn't stand you. Just annoying little Penis Parker." Flash taunted.

Of course I didn't believe him. I mean, its not true, right?... Maybe they did leave me on purpose. Who's next then? May? Mr. Stark? 

Shaking my head as if to shake the thoughts away, I realized that Flash and co. had already left and I was sitting bruised and bloody on the hall floor.

I got up, grabbed my stuff out of my locker and stalked out the door knowing Happy probably wouldn't care if I didn't show. I got in the black Audi and we sped off to the tower.

...Happy's POV...

The kid was dragging his feet, either he didn't want to get in the car, or was actually just tired, or both? He had his hood pulled high over his head, eyes trained on the ground as if it were a scientific breakthrough. When he got in the car, I expected him to immediately start telling me about his day, or ramble on about what him and Tony were going to do in the labs today. Instead, the poor kid rested his head against the window, plugged in his earphones, and closed his eyes.

Maybe he was tired? Either way I texted Tony, letting him know.

NotSoHappy: hey tony, the kid's in a mood not sure what kind, thought I'd let you know

Genius™: thx hap, I'll see what I can do... i knew you cared about him

NotSoHappy: say a word to anyone and you won't see me for a week

Genius™: is that a blessing or a curse????

I scoffed and turned my phone off, pulling out of the parking lot.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Stark Tower. 

"Hey, kid? We're here." I say to the moping teenager in the back.

He grunts in response, grabs his bag and heads to the door. A simple nod being his only goodbye.

He's definitely in a bad mood.

...Tony's POV...

 Happy sent me a text telling me that my kid was cranky. I never took him for the cranky type. A few minutes later, F.R.I.D.A.Y. announces his arrival, and sure enough, he looks miserable.