Avengers React to FFH Pt. 2 (mysterio's the bad guy)

LSDHFJDSHFIUSDHFKJSDHFKSJHFJSDHFKHDS I GOT SO MANY GREAT COMMENTS ON MY LAST ONE OF THESE SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! AND NOW IM OFFICIALLY AT 16.7K?!!?!?! ALREADY!?!??! I WOW JUST THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME AND JUST WOW THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Another continued request by : GraceH364

I'm still taking requests for what scenes you would like to see. I was originally going to do all the ones I wanted to do in one thingy majiggy but it would've ended up being really long....

Also

I have a question

....

Should I make a story about like the entire movie? 

Like, the same avengers react to the entire movie...?

I dont know Ive been thinking about it. 

ANYWAYS YALL DONT NEED A SUMMARY ITS A PART TWO

Okay, wait, so this is gonna be WAY more parts than I thought because like... THERES SO MANY IMPORTANT SCENES I WANT TO DO SO IM GONNA DO THE ONE WHERE THEY SHOW MYSTERIO IS ACTUALLY THE BAD GUY AND THEN IM DEFINITELY GONNA DO THE ILLUSION SCENE SO DONT WORRY BOUT THAT ONE! So there's two videos I'm using so when I get to that part, I'll just add it in in the actual story part.
ALRIGHT LETS JUST GET TO IT ALREADY

***********************************************

PREVIOUSLY ON: Avengers React to FFH Pt. 1 (trailer)

"That guy gives me weird vibes." Natasha says.

"I know..... I feel like I recognize him."I agree with her.

&&&&&&&

"There's a multi-verse? No way." I ask astonished.

"Yeah, I don't believe that for a second." Natasha says.

&&&&&&&

So,

I'm dead

Ha. Great.

**************************************************************

"NEVER FEAR- THERE'S MORE." Annie yells.

Oh yay. Fun. Great. Yay. Love that. So happy.

Actually. It is really nice to see Peter. It's reassuring almost. I just don't like the constant reminder that I'm dead.

"SO ODSFJDHFSKDFDfjlS BRO MYSTERIO THAT BECK GUY, fiSDHDSK MAKES ME. SO. MAD. AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHY-" Annie continues to scream.

Jeez, what's with her and screaming?

"SO WE ARE GOING TO WATCH A SCENE FROM THE MOVIE- LEMME GIVE YOU A BIT OF CONTEXT, PETER WENT ON A CLASS TRIP WITH HIS- WELL CLASS, TO EUROPE- AND THEY END UP IN PRAGUE, cool place, ANYWAYS SO THEY WENT TO LIKE A LIL CARNIVAL AREA AND BEAT UP SOME FIRE MONSTER AND THEN BECK AND PETER WENT TO A BAR, DONT WORRY PETER ONLY GOT LEMONADE LIKE THE SWEET PRECIOUS BEAN HE IS- AND THEY TALK ABOUT IT- LETS GET INTO IT" She's still yelling.

Boy am I gonna have a headache after this.

Wait. She said- my bad, screamed, that we were about to find out why she hates Beck. He doesn't hurt Peter. Does he?

[The scene opens to show Peter and Beck in the same bar shown in the trailer, Peter sitting with his hands around a small cup with a blue straw, "Mr. Stark gave me the chance to be more, he wanted me to be better than him."]