It was KNIFE to meet you

Dude this stuff is so overused, but I'm bored, and I want to put my own spin on things, basically, Peter was taken into the Avengers Tower after his Aunt died, and he's sad he had to miss out on a surprise field trip because he's been stabbed, only the surprise field trip is to Avengers Tower..... please give me ideas.... Also this is after endgame, but no one died, because this is my story i can do what ever i feel like. It may be nearing the end of 2020 but I believe I'm still suffering from Endgame depression. Oop.

TW: Mentions stabbing, stress.

*********************************************

     Of course, stupid Parker Luck, I always have the worst experience with field trips. Oscorp, bit by a radioactive spider,  Washington D.C., my friends almost died, MOMA, I ended up dying, eventually, but thats not the point. There was supposed to be this AWESOME surprise field trip that no one knows about. Obviously, people had their suspicions, like Cindy thought it would be the White House, Abe thought it would be the Statue of Liberty, but Flash, Flash believed it would be Avengers Tower, and I REEEAALLLY hope that it's not. See, I'm currently stuck in bed because some dude that was mugging this unsuspecting lady, seemed to have a knife. BUT, on the bright side, before the dude stabbed me he said, "It was knife to meet you" and I'm not even mad. I mean, Tony was livid, Nat wanted  his name so that she could kill him, and I, well, I was still thinking about the guy's joke. Stupid, I know. But c'mon, if someone stabs you and says, "It was knife to meet you." Are you going to be mad? No. Exactly.

     Thinking about the man made me giggle a little, and just then, Tony walked in. 

"Well, a see your still laughing... Kid, you got stabbed... in the stomach.... I understand the guy made a bad, excuse me, horrible pun, but honestly it wasn't that funny." Tony looked at me disappointedly.

"Come on, Mr. Stark. If you got stabbed, which you probably have... And the dude said, 'It was knife to meet you' Wouldn't you laugh? At least a tiny bit?" I ask him.

"No, kid. See, I would seek medical help, and probably roll my eyes. I think you're a little unstable up here." He said pointing to his temple. 

To this I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, there's a tour group coming in today, and I thought I would let you know just in case, bud. Feel better." And with that, he left the room.

I decide that I'm feeling better around noon, and head to the commons to get something to eat. After finishing my lovely Mac and cheese, I felt like training. Hopefully Natasha is training.

"Hey, Fri? Where's Aunt Nat?" I ask.

"Ms. Romanoff appears to be in the Avengers training room, and kicking Mr. Barton's ass, I might add." F.R.I.D.A.Y. answered almost with an amused tone.

"Haha, thanks Fri." I chuckle. 

I head down to the training room and find Auntie Nat, just as F.R.I.D.A.Y said, kicking Uncle Clint's ass.

"Hey guys!" I shout across the room.

"Hiya Pete! Ah, aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Uncle Clint asks me.

"Well, yeah, but I'm feeling a LOT better, I swear." I rush to answer.

I take my shirt off, knowing I'll get super sweaty with it on, and head over to Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint.

I begin to spar, but feel as though someone's watching me, which always makes me uncomfortable, so I look to my right and notice a group of kids staring through the viewers window. Hopefully my scar isn't noticeable.