NWH SPOILERS (PT2)

HIIIIIIII
If I you saw that I posted this twice. No you didn't.
SO, MANY OF YOU REQUESTED A PART TWO AND HERE IT IS THANK YOU TO Jeon_SaeWha @Theamazingwolfo and @sruthysreer for suggesting this!!!! If you suggested it and I didn't mention you I'm so sorry!!

TW: NWH SPOILERS BRIEF TALK ABOUT SUICIDE, SELF DOUBT, PANIC

***Peters POV***

What was just going to be a regular coffee stop at MJ's cafe, turned out to be something much greater and I can't thank anyone in the world enough for making her remember. I don't even care about how it happened. All I know is that she's in my arms and I'm never letting her go again.

***a fEw MiNuTeS aGo***

I think looking into the cafe and seeing MJ smiling or taking orders is almost as heartbreaking as talking to her in person and her not knowing who I am.

I, I like to think I was special to her.

She was- is special to me in so many ways.

I open the door and see her talking to Ned in the corner. Just as the bell dings on the door, her head flies up and she looks at me.

Uncomfortably, I shift my feet, "Hey, Michelle, um, coffee? Sorry, if you're busy. I can wait, I'll just stand over here."

I walk over to a corner and look down at my feet, hoping she'll just go about her business and forget I even said anything.

"Oh Peter."

It's almost sympathetic and I want to cry. I can't have her talk to me like that. It wouldn't work. I would die.

Next thing I know, I'm in a bone-crushing hug.

"Michelle?" I hope she's okay, otherwise this would be very awkward.

"Peter . . . I remember."

It's not possible. Please let it be possible.

"You . . .? MJ?" I ask uncertainly.

"Peter, I remember. I remember everything."

I wrap my arms around her tightly and sob into her shoulder.

Oh thank God.

"Oh my god. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that."

"Everything is going to be okay, Peter, it's all going to be okay."

**********************

"Peter?"

We're laying on the bed of my apartment, my head on her shoulder as she plays with my hair.

"Yeah?"

"I, I overheard you. At the cemetery."

My throat immediately runs dry. There's plenty of things she could've heard.

"Go on.."

"What did you mean, 'you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no Spider-Man?"

Shoot.

"I wish I had a good, not concerning answer for that, but it's exactly what it sounds like." I play with the hem of her shirt.

"Peter... I'm so sorry."

"MJ, you have nothing to be sorry for. It was my choice to make everyone forget, you couldn't have done anything to change it."

"Peter. I love you, okay, please don't ever think about doing that again."

"With you in my arms and remembering who I am. I would never. I love you so much MJ."