Avengers React to Spider-Man Homecoming (The building and trailer)

I know that the past few have been kind of short, but hopefully this one makes up for it. So, this is a one-shot where a select few avengers, Tony, Steve, and Nat react to the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer and the building scene. I know that's not a lot of the avengers, but I didn't know who else I wanted to put and they didn't really know Peter. (Neither did Steve or Nat that well, but I'm the author so, uh, deal with it) Please let me know if you like it. If not, please tell me what I could do to improve it. I'm warning you it will be sucky, must likely.

TW: Panic, Claustrophobia, Homecoming.

The trailer I used will be the video up above.

-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-

-+*+-Tony's POV-+*+-

I was tinkering on my Iron-Man suit for about the 5th time this week. I hadn't heard from Peter since I asked him to be an avenger, even then he seemed a bit on edge. The way he looked at the building with terror, it wasn't right? I guess? I don't know, but something was off with that kid, anyways as I was saying, I hadn't seen him in at least 3 weeks, or heard from him. I thought about calling him a couple of times just to check in on him, but maybe he just wanted some space. Or maybe school was stressing him out a bit. All I know is I haven't heard from him or May in almost a month.

I sat at my desk and thought about it. Should I call him?.........

Nah. He's fine. It's probably school, I'll call him next week if he doesn't call me.

Just as I had continued to work on my suit, a blinding light passed over me and I found myself in a theater chair.

-+*+- Steeb's POV -+*+-

Training with Bucky was going pretty well. I mean I definitely was holding my ground, but Bucky obviously had the upper hand. I was getting ready to defend his uppercut with my shield, when a bright white light drowned me and I woke up (?) next to Tony in a small theater.

-+*+- Natasha's POV -+*+-

I was just reading my book, like one does when you're an ex-assassin, and my main character had just figured out she was in love with her director (?) who happened to be nicknamed after a number, after he took her to what they call the "chasm". So far, it was really good, until it seemed as though someone had shined a flashlight directly into my eyes and the next thing I saw was Steve freaking Rogers and Tony Stark sitting next to me in a theater room.

-+*+- Tony's POV -+*+-

"So, uh, why are you guys here?" I asked the other two.

"I don't know, I thought you would know." Steve answered, ever so brightly.

"Um, I believe the question should be, where are we?" Natasha snarked.

"It appears to be a theater." I snark back.

"Yeah, no shit." Natasha answers.

"I'm not going to say much, but basically you are going to watch something that has happened about 3-4 weeks ago to the youngest avenger." Says a booming voice.

"Wait, youngest avenger........, do you mean Peter?" I ask the voice.

"You are correct, Stark. You will be learning about the Spider-child and why he's been acting the way he's been acting. For your information, Tony, he has thought about calling you on multiple occasions, yet chickened out every time, all calling for the same reason. To seek comfort." 

'To seek comfort? Why would he seek comfort, especially in me? What about May?' I think to myself.

"Who, wait the kid from Germany?" Steve asked, worry glazing his usually calming tone.