Angels and Avengers

HOLA CHICAS!!!! SO FIRST OFF, BRUH 12.7k?!?!?!?!??!?! WHAT THE HECK WHERE YALL COMIN FROM!??! AND I JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A STORY, SO THATS WHAT THIS IS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND ALL THAT JAZZ. UMMM YEAH SO THANKS KIDS.

Summary: May dies, Ironman helps, Avengers come in their somewhere, that kinda stereotypical stuff.

TW: panic, sadness, death, uh yeah.

******************

Peter ran around the small family home excitedly after his last day of Pre-K. His parents watching the little boy jump and bounce around the room full of energy.

"Alright Petey-Pie, it's time for bed you've been jumping around for hours." His father told him.

The little boy hopped off the couch and ran for his room. His parents tucked him in wishing him sweet dreams. Just as his mom got to the door, she turned around with a large smile on her face, "Remember Peter, the Angels are watching over you."

Peter smiled contently and turned over to sleep. little did he know that would be the last time he heard his mothers voice.

********************

Angels?! He should've never believed that crap. The Angels were watching over him?! Yeah, right. If they were watching over him maybe Uncle Ben and Aunt May would be alive. Hell, maybe even his parents.

May had just passed. Cancer. They'd known about it for a while and Peter prayed and prayed and prayed, but she only seemed to get worse. Peter realized this, yet continued to pray, hoping his aunt would stay with him. Still, he sat there with the tantalizing flatline mocking his attempts.

**********************

"Please, May. Not you, not you too. You can't leave me!" He sobbed into the maternal figure's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Peter. I'm so sorry. I love you, okay?" She held his tear streaked cheek in her hand.

"You promised..." He said barely over a whisper.

"I'm sorry." And that's when bff the flat line began.

Peter sobbed for what felt like hours- what was hours.

Then the door opened.

***********************

"Boss, there is an emergency at the hospital, I suggest you make your way there immediately."

I dropped everything and ran out of my lab. I had told Fri to keep an eye on May and her room and that if anything were to change, I would know about it.

I arrive at the hospital room and find a sleeping Peter sitting next to a dead May. His face stained with tears. Poor kid, he just can't catch a break. I gently nudge him awake and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Hey, kid." I say gently only receiving a grumble in response. He rubs his red eyes and stands from his chair.

"I can't believe she's actually gone. I just-" He began crying and turned himself towards me and buried himself in my shoulder.

"I know, Bambi, I know. It's okay, let it out." I run a hand through his thick curls, wet from tears or drool I have no idea.

He sniffles and I coax him out of the room and to my car where i sit in the back with him, I had anticipated such an event would've happened and my kid would need me so I brought Happy.

I pull Pete into my chest and kiss the top of his head. Happy turns back and gives me a concerned look as the kid continues to cry into my shoulder. I give him a look that says not now and he turns to start driving.