Avengers React to FFH Pt. 4(tulip field/plane scene)

ALRIGHT HERE I AM AGAIN! YOUR FAVORITE PROCRASTINATOR! SO DO TO A REQUEST BY 
Marvelmorgan3000  WE ARE GOING TO BE DOING HAPPY AND PETERS BACK TO BACK SCENES WITH THE TULIP FIELD AND THE PLANEEEEE! 

DLKJFKLSDFJDKSLDJF 19.1k?!??!?! YOU GUYS! I FRIGGIN- LDKSFDHSKJDHF THANK YOU THANK YOU THAANKK YOUUUU I CANT BELIEVE THIS

im bored. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

*****************************(sorry for the long intro)

PREVIOUSLY ON: Avengers React to FFH Pt. 3(illusion...)

I begin to worry. Not that I haven't been worried but I'm reaching a new point of worry that I don't think I've ever reached before in my entire life. Everyone seems to be the same way.. To busy trying to see if he is okay instead of saying something that could interrupt what's inevitably going to happen.

 &&&&&&&&&&&&&

"SO NOW HE THINKS ITS OKAY TO DROP A FULL ON CRANE ON MY SON!?!? NUH UH NO SIREE SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIIIIIEE TODAY!" I shout, only half joking.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

He can't believe that. It's not his fault. However I died. Wasn't. His. Fault.

He's more than good enough. WAY MORE. He was way better than I ever could've been. There's no way he believes that. Oh I'm so sorry kid, I failed you...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream as I jump up from my chair and run to the front of the room, "HOW COULD HE!? HE CANT BE DEAD HE CANT BE DEAD HE CANT!" I begin to pace around the room gripping my hair as it tethers me to reality.

"Tony, it's okay, Peter's fine. Your Peter is fine. He may still be in the blip, but we know he comes out unscathed. He's okay." Steve tries to reassure me.

"THAT IS MY PETER ROGERS! THAT IS! IT MAY BE A FEW YEARS IN ADVANCE BUT THATS STILL HIM! AND HES GOING TO DIE! AND I CANT STOP IT!" I scream through my sobs, not noticing the hostility in the nickname I haven't used for Steve in years.

"Tony, please sit down. Maybe he's not dead." Pepper tries.

I scoff, yet sit down anyway, hoping that he's still alive with every fiber of my being.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"OH MY GOD! HOW ON EARTH DID HE SURVIVE THAT!?" Steve screams.

"He's alive, he's alive, he's alive, he's alive." I have to chant it to myself just even think about believing it.

"THATS INSANE, NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THAT, NOT EVEN A SUPERHERO! LET ALONE A KID!" Pepper shouts.

"THAT KID IS CRAZY!" Happy exclaims.

Natasha just holds a satisfied grin as she watches the screen turn to black.

******************************

"SO ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, DO YOU WANT TO WATCH MORE?! CAUSE I GOT MORE!" Annie shouts from somewhere.

"Um, actually I'm not enjoying this at all... could I leave?" I say, I hate watching my kid get hurt, especially knowing I'm not there to protect him.