The Plane Part 3

Yeah so um.... IM ALIVE YES YES ITS TRUE- Well I've had a major case of writers block and I haven't had any idea of what to write for this story and really just had no motivation whatsoever- BUT IM BACK
I would also like to add that I love this video and will forever hate on Kevin Feige for taking out this scene.

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU IN SCHOOL: HOWS SCHOOL GOING SO FAR? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CLASS?

Those who commented probably realized that I am frequently on Wattpad and usually answer within a day, that does not mean I am writing, I don't have any drafts but I'm bored so I'm going to try and think of something worthy of posting on here.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
BAHAHAHHA I THINK THAT EMOJI IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ALSO IM SO EXCITED FOR NWHHHHH I CANT WAIT

IM PROCRASTINATING BUT ITS FINE

GUYS I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA:

TW: Pain, blood, panic
ENJOY

*******Peters POV*******

Anxiety swirled inside my stomach as I realized we were descending towards the sand. I tried not to think about it and just on trying to stop the plane and Toomes, but before I knew it I was surrounded by pieces of the plane that had burst into flames and my back felt like it was just as much on fire as the part of the plane next to me was. I definitely broke some ribs.

Then, Toomes was above me in his menacing high tech suit and his claws dug into my chest, ripping into the fabric. I wanted to fight him off, but my body wouldn't move, all I could do was stare into the glowing green eyes and hope that someone, anyone would help me. After two or so minutes of this, I was finally able to knock him away and slide out from under him. With one swift motion I was back on the ground again and sand littered my mouth and stung the cuts on my chest. He picked me up with his claws and repeatedly slammed me into the not-so-soft sand. When he was sure I wasn't going to get up any time soon, he began to fly off with one of the cartridges of tech.

His suit began to spark and I immediately knew something was wrong, "STOP YOUR SUIT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!"

He made no effort to pay attention to what I was saying, so using my webs I dragged him back towards me and out of the suit. He fell next to me as his suit exploded.

I webbed him up to another cartridge of tech and left a note for whoever went to check out the sight and pulled myself up on the top of a roller coaster to rest before the tedious swing home.

*********
I woke up the next morning and my ribs ached in protest as I tried to get up.

They should've healed already, I can't show up to the tower like this!

I do my best to get out of bed and change out of my bloody tshirt. Thankfully, I was able to sleep through the whole night without any nightmares, which is a rare occurrence, but always appreciated.

I jump in the shower and looked over my body. The cuts have almost fully healed, only leaving light scars, but my ribs are still a horrible black and purple.  Even the hot water hurts. Maybe they didn't heal because I skipped lunch and dinner yesterday. I didn't mean to, I was busy studying during lunch and I forgot to eat and last night I was too tired to do anything besides change.

When I leave the shower, I reapply some gauze and gently wrap it around what looks like pretty much my entire chest. I throw on a random Tshirt from my closet with some regular jeans and exit my room with a naturally fake smile.

I don't need to worry May even more than I already have and if she finds out that it's hard to walk and breathe normally without pain erupting in my chest, she'd never let me be Spider-Man again. I can't let that happen.