Anti Group (Part 1 of 3)

"Look...we're not necessarily...close. She's just more like..the miracle worker but in a bad way. I...had a boyfriend once. I thought we had something special, until he dumped me for a guy..a guy! He told me he's feeling his true side and he wants to live on with it...and just...left me like that...without even an apology...or a goodbye..."
"That's why you asked me that question when we first encountered, it's what happened to you."
"Y-Yea..."

"I was only angry," I continue. "And seeing him with his..new boyfriend made me angrier so I came up with a group where it drives out everyone that's not straight from the campus written down in my book. And later on Madison found it when I left it at the auditorium.."

"Here's your book Suze."
"Th-Thanks-"
"I see you have a hate on the lgbtq."
"Wh-What? No I...it's just..a guy I dated dumped me for another guy.."
"Oh god girl that's horrible. Hey, tell you what, why don't we make this group possible and get that son of a bitch for what he did?"
"No I don't want that...listen I was just angry when I made that idea..I never want it to be a real thing."
"Sure sure. And he's only going to hurt your soul more if you don't do something. And this right here can solve that issue, simple."
"The school wouldn't even accept this idea of a group anyway..it won't work.."
"Don't you worry about that, I can sort that out for you."
"H-How..?"
"A girl's most deadliest weapon to men will be used of course. And that's my coosh."
"Who...are you going to seduce?"
"One of the vices, duh. If I can seduce just one, we'll be perfectly fine trust me."

"She fucked one of the vices?!" Ashley asks in shock and disgust.
"To make the group possible..yes.."
"Ugh! Gross!"
"It...did work..but the vice who she seduced said that she has to pay that same price to keep the group standing because everyone else were against it."
"But they agreed to have it made."
"I don't know but he did his part and the group became founded in my name...and the main goal...was to give Zack what's coming to him.."

"And I did...I sent for he and his boyfriend to be humiliated by the campus which turns on them easily and drove them out...they never came back. I..felt happy...felt relieved driving those two out but the only problem was not just the group still active, but Madison in the midst..."