You Can't Tell Brad..

"This better not fucking mean you're pregnant bitch!!"
I become silent, I didn't know what to say and Vero immediately gets angry with me.

"Answer me bitch!! Did you fuck Brad?!"
"V-Vero-"
"IT'S A YES OR NO QUESTION ASHLEY!" Vero starts yelling.
"Y-Yes-"
"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MAKE YOUR MAN USE A CONDOM! WHY THE FUCK DID HE FUCK YOU WITHOUT IT-?!"
"Vero p-please stop yelling..we were caught up in the moment and I-I didn't really let him-"
"YOUR PUSSY COULD'VE WAITED NOW IT'S GOING TO LET OUT A BABY IN A COUPLE MONTHS! HOW DO YOU FEEL HUH? YOU'RE NOW GONNA BE A MOM IN FUCKING COLLEGE!"
My eyes avert to the floor as they fill with tears.

"Oh my fucking god, I can't believe you! I WARNED YOU AND EVERYTHING! I'm telling Brad, where's my phone?" She says reaching for her phone as I immediately grab hold of her hand pulling it away from her phone.

"Let go of me!!" She shouts pushing me off with full force and I get back up immediately pushing her away from her phone.

"Vero stop! You can't tell Brad!!" I plead with loads of tears in my eyes as she tries pushing me away again.
"MOVE! I'M SERIOUS!" She pushes me away again but I slap her across the face pleading even more to her.

She instinctively slaps me back making my glasses flew from my face as she gets more ticked off.

"Hey! What's going on up there?!" Her mom yells from downstairs.
"Nothing mom. It was just a spider we saw and tried to kill."
"Okay. Make sure and please keep it down."
"Yes mom gotcha." Veronica sighs and looks over at me as I hold where she striked me sobbing with tears coming from my eyes.

"Please...Please don't tell Brad please...I don't feel he should know yet...besides..we don't know if I'm really...it could be just a normal throw up."
Veronica shakes her head in shame. "You know what? This is your responsibility so I'm not going to be involved in it; you can tell him or not tell him I don't care. What you really need to do is verify if you are and think about what you're going to do next."

Veronica reaches for some money in her drawer and gives it to me. "That should be enough to buy a pregnancy test." She sits on the floor with a sad look on her face.
"V-Vero I'm sorry-" She shakes her head.
"I don't want to hear it. Do what I told you to do."
I pause for a while. "I'll be..going okay?"
Veronica didn't answer me and grit my teeth in shame picking my glasses back up and leaving her room.

I reach to the front door as Vero's mom approach me being concerned.
"Are you alright sweetie?"
"Yes Vero's mom, I'm okay," I say trying to play it off.
She frowns and rubs my head softly. "Okay but I'm always here if you want to talk okay?"
I nod holding back my tears and set out back to my dorm room.

I finally get into my dorm room and lay down on the bed silently. Sniffling and putting down my glasses, I check on my phone to see 12 missed calls from Brad and gently put the phone back down on my bedside dresser placing my face on my hands and going into deep thought.

It had to be a coincidence...I can't be pregnant...I can't be..it must've been just a....I don't know...

It's haunting my mind, I need answers. So I sneak out of my dorm room to the pharmacy to buy the pregnancy test. Fear and Anxiety filled my body as I dip it in a cup of my urine and little did I know when I see the results...more and more tears fill my eyes and stream down my cheeks.

"No...two lines...."