Maddie

"Ugh! Don't touch me Lesbian!"
Madison yells and everyone that's around us starts to stare at Haley while backing up. Haley looks around at everyone getting scared; I can't let this happen, I need to diverse it. I quickly grab Madison as she was about to call Haley 'lesbian' again and tug her away.

"You fucking idiot! I told you not to drink early in the day! Now you're causing an unnecessary commotion!" I say in an angrily manner and look behind me to see everyone shaking their heads in relief and shame as they walk to wherever they're going.

I push Madison in a corner and she looks at me as she grits her teeth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I exclaim.
"What? I'm just saying what she is-"
"You know the consequences she's gonna be in and you say shit like that!"
"Not my fault she is what she is."
"Fuck you Madison, you're nothing Vero says about you. You're a bitch.."
"Veronica is nothing to me, not even you. I'm more invested giving your boyfriends some good good," she says biting her bottom lip with a disgusting glare which triggers me to punch her right in the jaw. "Stay away from Brad!"
"It's more gonna be Brad not staying away from me, his little Maddie."
Bitch, I know my boyfriend and he'll never even think of touching girls like you," I scoff and walk away from her.

I look around for Haley and don't see her, she must've ran off; I hope she's okay..

Couple hours later, class ended and I make my way to Veronica's dorm room. I gently knock her door and open it after hearing her telling me to come in.

I come inside to see her studying from her chemistry textbook with a little pile of books right next to her.

"Luck what's up?" She says, her attention still in the textbook.
"Vero, this is about Madison. She's been pretending to be your friend ever since highschool and turns out to be a total bitch."
"Doesn't sound like Madison..at all."
"I thought so too until she showed her fucking true colors. She's trying so hard to get to Brad and even almost got Haley in-"
"What're you doing?"
"..What are you talking about-?"
"I never know someone like you would tarnish a person's character."
"Tarnish?! Vero it's true! She's a fucking thot going around and throwing herself on girl's boyfriends! Why would I lie about this?! Think about how in the world she was with Derek in the first place knowing how much of a prick he is! And how do we even know if Madison is actually the good person here-?!"
"Ashley!!"
I stop talking.
"I don't want to go through this...get out."
"Wha-?"
"Get out Luck! Out!"
I frown a little then make my way out then she closes the door behind me.

What's with Veronica...why doesn't she believe me? I'm her best friend right so why would she think I'd tarnish another person's character...Madison's even..Vero's...changed..

I make my way to my dorm room and hold the knob when I hear Brad yelling from inside.

"I SAID GET OUT MADDIE!"