The Bond Between Us

Brad's POV

Hearing the door being opened, I get up from the bed thinking it was Ashley and see Maddie closing the door behind her.

"Hello bad boy, remember me?" She asks biting her lip.
"What're you doing here Madison? Trespassing another person's dorm room even," I say getting pissed.
"Ashley told me you were here so I had to come visit my bad boy," she says coming closer to me and holding onto my shirt as I push her off me.
"I'm Ashley's bad boy, not yours. Now get out before I kick you out."
"Oh stop it Brad, you know you miss this good good ever since the last time you got it."
"Sorry, I can't miss something that's not important in my life, now get out."
"You sure you want that? I can tell the principal that someone that's not from the campus is in here."
"I SAID GET OUT MADDIE!"
"I can make you lose that jack shit of a girlfriend Brad, don't test me."
"You can go ahead and try, just know the bond between me and Ashley isn't so easy to break. Especially from some stupid threat from a disgrace of a person."

Just as Madison was about to come closer to me again, Ashley came inside the dorm room and see us.

"What're you doing in my room?" Ashley asks in an irritative kind of way.
"What does it look like?"
Ashley walks up to her grabbing her hair as she drags her out of our room.

"Leave..MY FUCKING LIFE ALONE MADISON!" Ashley yells throwing her across the hallway. My eyes widen as it reminds me of how heated Ashley can be.
"You're gonna regret this nerd, big time!" Madison says getting up and storming away.

Ashley scoffs closing the door behind her and I comfort her in a hug.

"Calm down baby, don't let her be a problem to us," I say very softly to her.
"She's not going to break us..I'm not going to make it happen.."
"She won't, even if she tried to. But it doesn't mean that we shouldn't watch out for her; she's that type of girl who wants to feel like she always have to win in something."
"Hmm.."
"She's gonna tell the principal about me not from the campus and staying here. So I'm gonna have to leave."
"What? Hmm alright, I understand. But first, Brad?"
"Yea?"
"We've been together for..almost a year now and..I know you..might have the thought of..doing it with me," Ashley mumbles shyly.
"W-Well, I had the thought but I respect you too much to force it on you."
"Oh.." She smiles a little.
"Yeah," I say getting a little nervous.
"Would you want to, like right now?"
"Right now?"
"Yeah, I mean..I might not get the chance to for a couple years after you're gone. And I know I could go over at your house from time to time but it's just the studies and-"
"Baby."
"Yes?" She looks up at me as I kiss her until our kiss gets deep and I lift her shirt up as we make out.

I slowly take her pants and shirt off as I lay her in bed and continue making out with her then kissing down her neck and body.

Madison's POV

I walk inside the dorm room me and Veronica shares and I sit down on the bed below hers.

"The hell happened to you?" Vero asks.
"Your friend Ashley did this to me. She attacked me because she thought I was flirting with her boyfriend."
"You gotta be careful in terms of those two. Their bond is something else. What is up with her though, she was never like this all the time I knew her."
"I know right. I guess it's her true colors really showing."
"Hmm, well I don't want to get up all in this drama but you better fix it before it gets worse."
I will, I know just how. Oh by the way, I'm inviting Suzie over to talk to her about something."
"Whatever, just remember to keep quiet while you're at it."
"Sure thing Vero. You know you can at least take a day off from studying."
"I know, which isn't any time soon."
"Aww.."