"My Pipe has Leaked" Part 1 of 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm as I turn it off and smile realizing Brad snuggling me in his sleep. Luckily he didn't squeeze the life outta me because that'd be end of me. I look down as I was in my bra and underwear; I start to get nervous and scared. Did Brad and I...? No, we couldn't...did we?

I tap Brad for him to wake up and see that he only has his underwear on. I start becoming more scared and anxious. 

"Morning babe," Brad says as he sits up.
"Brad, did we..have...?" I ask being scared of hearing yes.
"Hm? Oh no no, it was hot and you were sweating so I took off your clothes leaving your bra and underwear so you could sleep better. It's okay we only made out last night until you crashed asleep, I wouldn't do that to you."
"Oh..Okay," I say in relief. Thank god..because I honestly think I'm not ready yet.
"I'm..gonna shower. Coming?"
"In a sec."

Brad gets up and heads to the bathroom as I sit up and calm down. After I take about a minute to calm down, I head to the bathroom also as I take my bra and underwear off. Stepping in the shower, I cover my breasts with my arm as I go under the shower head and feel the water droplets hitting my body. I got really shy being in the shower with Brad and I can feel he's nervous too. My nervousness causes my eyes to fixate to only the wall and my arms to slowly move while I'm rubbing the soap on my washcloth.

Rubbing the soap on my washcloth, my nervousness caused me to drop the soap and I quickly crouch to pick it up. As I pick it up, Brad was helping me up and my eyes glance over at his...y'know and I yelp backing up to the corner of the shower with a big blush on my face.
"Baby are you okay-oh," he covers his..area and looks away. "What about I just wait until you shower first then I'll shower after? Y-You have class anyways."

I nod for I couldn't even speak, and Brad walks out of the shower. I inhale and exhale before I could continue showering.