"Ashley's Such a Kid!"

Veronica's POV~

Knock knock knock! "Veronica I'm coming in," mom ushers before coming inside my room and sits on my bed.

"So mom, what's up?" I ask lowly.
"Well, I heard the commotion earlier. You mostly because you were yelling. Is she really pregnant?"
"I wouldn't be yelling so much if she wasn't mom."
"Answer me properly will you? Keep your frustration to yourself and don't put it on me," mom says bluntly. She's one person who doesn't tolerate anyone's emotions pushed on her.

"My bad-"
"My bad? You know sometimes I wish you were still the younger princess Veronica because at least she has respect for me."
"Look I'm sorry mom, I'm just not in the best mood right now.."
"Which is why I'm here, so talk to me."

"I don't even know where to start...ever since I first met Ashley she always seem careless in some way. When she started dating Bradley she shows more of how careless and weird she can be. Ashley's such a child! A child that needs to grow up and seems that neither high school nor university helped in terms of that. And because of how she is, she's now pregnant while in school, neither of the two is even ready for a kid. And it's having me feeling all sorts of ways because I'm her best friend, her ride or die. Thinking if I should even be there for her nonetheless or leave her to her problem. I really don't know mom.."

"Veronica, I do understand. But you should always consider that not everyone thinks and handles things the same as you do. As for Ashley, yes she has dug a hole that could risk her schooling. But leaving her like that is just betrayal to me. You can't repay her that way after she did all she could to close your case and get you out of a hole you dug yourself in. Tell me would that be fair to her Veronica?"
"No.."
"She needs someone to keep her going, especially in the situation she's in right now. She needs support, someone to have her back in tough times."
"Yeah. I get it mom, I was being a bitch to her-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Mom smacks me on the head and I wince in a bit of pain. "Such a dirty mouth-I really wish you were the younger sweet girl who had respect," Mom mutters ignorantly as she leaves my room slamming the door.