You/Kara Danvers - For You

TW: Death and stalking

"Where do you think you're going, Kara

"Where do you think you're going, Kara. Mom won't be happy if she finds out that you're sneaking out."

"I'm just going to stretch out my legs. I'm getting a little restless from being cooped up in the house."

"Kara, mom said that you can't go out flying in the night."

"What Eliza doesn't know, won't hurt her. Are you going to be the one telling her that I'm sneaking out."

"Well no..."

"Then I'll be on my way."

"Wait, Kara. Let me join you. At least if I'm with you, I'll know that you won't be getting in any trouble."

"No. I want to go on my own. Please, Alex. I promise to not get into trouble."

Alex sighed with a nod. Kara was only telling her out of courtesy, she could've easily flown out of the house.

"Alright but be careful. Call me if you need help."

Kara gives her a smile and a hug.

"Will do. Thanks."

X

Quiet as ever, Kara landed near the tree branch that overlooked your window. She thanked Rao that you lived far away from any nosy neighbors. It gave her the opportunity to keep you safe in the night. For the past month, Kara had been keeping watch on you. You had defended her when they were making fun of her accent and since then, Kara has made it her duty to keep you safe from anything and everything.

"(y/n)! I told you that it was your turn to do laundry."

Your mother had barged in your room after you had fallen asleep. Her loud scream startled you, making you wake up in a panic.

"Mom, I told you that I would do it tomorrow. I'm exhausted. Don't you have other clothes to wear for tomorrow."

Your réponses just makes her angrier. When she told you that she wanted something done, she expected for you to have it done. She makes her way over to you, grabbing you by the hair and dragging you out of bed and down to the laundry room.

"Does this look like it can wait? Do the fucking laundry, (y/n). You don't want me to call your father for being a disobedient brat, do you?"

"N-no mother, I'll do it right now."

To make sure that you wouldn't leave the laundry unfinished, she pushes you inside the room and locked the door.

"Good. Then I'll get you out when you finish everything."

X

Kara's eyes were red with the need to use her heat vision on your mom. She hated how she was treated you and wanted nothing more than to break her in half. She waited until your mom was far away from the room before sneaking inside your house.