You/Emily Dickinson - Jealous

Susan was talking but Emily wasn't paying any attention to her

Susan was talking but Emily wasn't paying any attention to her. She was far more interested in the conversation that you and George were having.

"Are you even paying any attention to me, Emily?" Susan waved her hand across Emily's face but it was ignored. "You're being obvious." Annoyed that she was getting ignored, Susan decided to just walk away. "Maybe you shouldn't get in relationships if you're just gonna be like that."

Susan mumbled before leaving Emily alone.

"Huh?"

Emily finally snapped out of it, finding that she was left alone. She doesn't bother to follow after Susan. Instead, she makes her way over to you. She couldn't understand what George could be saying to make you laugh so hard.

X

You tense up when you feel someone's arm around your waist. When you smell Emily's perfume, you relax in her hold.

"What are the two of you talking about?"

"George was just telling me...."

"Nothing! I wasn't telling you anything. I should go. Bye!"

He takes off before you could even stop him. You frown, confused as to why he suddenly rushed off.

"Well that was weird."

You tell Emily. She just laughs and turns you around so you could face her.

"He's always been weird. I'm not sure why you're surprised. Are you ready to go?"

You pout, not wanting to leave. The party had just begun and you still hadn't talked to all your friends.

"We just got here. Why do you want to leave so soon?"

Emily's eye land on George for a second before she looks at you.

"No reason. We just hardly get anytime to spend together. My parents aren't home so..."

"We can leave in a little while. I just want to spend some time with my friends. I promise we'll get to spend all night together."

You attempt to get out of her embrace but she holds on to you a little tighter.

"Please. Lets just go. This party is lame."

You press a kiss to her cheek, laughing as you hear her whine.

"You can go if you'd like. I'll come over in a little while."

Emily sighs and reluctantly lets you go when you attempt to walk away. She was in no mood to enjoy the party so grabbed a drink and sulked in the corner.

X

Emily's blood started to boil when she saw you dancing with Samuel. She had only taken her eyes off of you for a second and then some idiot swooped in and asked to dance with you. Finishing the last of her drink in one sip, she makes her way over to you.

"Mind if I cut in?"

Samuel doesn't get to answer before she takes your hand and begins to dance with you. He's left standing in the middle of the room, shocked about what just happened.

"That was rather rude, Emily."

"I don't care. He was dancing a little too close to you."

She muttered, pulling you closer to her. You can't help when you finally realize what's going on. You should've realized it when George started stuttering.

"Really? I think we were dancing appropriately, unlike how we're dancing."

"That's because you're my girlfriend. We can dance like this."

You wanted to get a rise out of her but decided against it. The two of you were still in public and you knew that Emily wouldn't hesitate to show everyone that you were hers. The last thing you wanted was to scar everyone.

"Hmm. You're right. Maybe we can go back to your place and you can remind me exactly who I belong to."

You didn't have to tell Emily twice as she grab your hand and led you out of the party.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Yelena .... - Switch

Daisy Johnson - Objection

Alex Danvers - Engagement

Regina Mills - Nothing

Cat Grant - ??? Part 2 (Game Night)

Alex Danvers - Mine

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!