You/Sara Lance - Bad

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You weren't even suppose to go on the mission with them but you had followed them along

You weren't even suppose to go on the mission with them but you had followed them along. Oliver was far too injured to be helping out but he was far too stubborn to stay home and sit out on the mission. He always felt like he had to lead by example so despite almost unable to move, he decided to lead.

"You know, Oliver will be pissed if he finds out that you followed us."

"Sara! How the hell did you figure out that I was following you."

"It's not quite hard. You're not good at hiding your trail plus I'm a trained assassin, you can't hide things from me."

You glared at her, hating how you were now at her mercy. Considering that Oliver was such good friends with her, the possibility of her letting him know was high.

"Are you going to tell Oliver?"

"...no. You will. After the mission ends. I agree that he's being an idiot about this but none of us can change his mind. At least with you around, I can trust that you'll watch his back."

You nod at her and then poke your head up to the wall to see what was happening on the ground.

"Yes. You won't have to worry about him. I'll end up revealing myself if it gets to be too much for all of you."

"I highly doubt it'll get to that point. It's only one guy that we're dealing with. Frankly, I think we brought on too many people on the mission and it's going to give us away."

"Well this was Oliver's plan. Nothing we can do about it."

"Right. I should go now. Oliver had me check the rooftops. Be careful. I didn't find anyone but they someone always appears from behind you when you least expect it."

You nod and wave her off.

X

The mission had been only to take out the one guy that had been terrorizing the city. No one had expected for a small army to keep him safe. They shouldn't have been overwhelmed but with Oliver's injuries, they all had to both focus on keeping him safe and stopping the man's army. You did as much as you could by taking them out with your arrows but you eventually ended up running out. With nothing else to us to take them out, you jumped down the building to join the fight.

"(y/n)! What the hell are you doing here?!"

He's momentarily distracted, giving someone the opportunity to sneak up behind him. You rush past Oliver to take the man out.

"I'm here to keep your ass safe, what else does it look like?" As Oliver continued to lecture you about needing to leave, you kept knocking out everyone that kept coming up to attack him. It was hard to focus with his insistent yelling but you ignored it. Knowing that if you yelled back at him, it would distract you enough for someone to sneak up behind the two of you. "That's enough Oliver! I'm a grown woman. I don't need you to lecture me. If I want to come on a mission then I can very damn well do as I please. Now shut the hell up and get out of our way. You're just distracting everyone!"

You hadn't meant to yell at him but his yelling was distracting you. When you were yelling at him, someone had managed to actually sneak up past you to head straight for Oliver. Cursing loudly for the fact that you had gotten distracted, you rush to protect him.

"Sara!"

Unable to help you, Oliver had no choice but to call for her. You weren't fast enough to reach Oliver in time so you jumped across Oliver as they fire at him. You fall to the ground with a bullet stuck to your stomach. As Oliver rushes to you, Sara quickly knocks out the man that had shot.

"We need to go. We're not going to be able to finish the mission. (y/n) will bleed out."

Sara doesn't say anything as she carries you to a vehicle and drives towards the cave.

X

They're quick to pull out the bullet and stop the bleeding. With Oliver too busy blaming himself, Sara stayed by your side as she waited anxiously to wake up.

"I should've never left your side. Oliver should've been the one who had been shot. He deserved it for being an idiot and deciding to go on this mission." Sara sighs and shakes her head. She couldn't be thinking like that. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I just hate how you're laying here. This should've never happened."

While looking at you, Sara can't help but think about the events of what happened. If the bullet hadn't been off by a few centimeters, it would've gone through your heart and you would've died. It gave her much to think about.

X

You had woken up the day after but Sara never left your side. You insisted that you would be fine but she refused to leave.

"Not that I hate your company but I'm sure you would rather be doing something else than be stuck here with me."

"Trust me. There's no place I would rather be than here."

"Careful, it almost sounds like you might just have feelings for me."

Sara stays quiet for the longest time while looking down at her hands. It was now or never.

"That's exactly how I want it to sound then."

It's quiet for a couple of seconds as you tried to process what just happened. Sara was just about to take off when she felt your hand under her chin.

"Good because I happen to have feelings for you too. Now kiss me. I would've leaned in to kiss you but you know..."

You motioned to your wound, making Sara laugh. She complies with your wishes and leans in to kiss you.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Cat Grant - Surprise

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - ??

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!