You/Cheryl Blossom - Closet

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You weren't sure how the cheerleading captain, Cheryl Blossom, managed to like you

You weren't sure how the cheerleading captain, Cheryl Blossom, managed to like you. The two of you weren't even in similar worlds. She was popular and liked by everyone while you weren't anything special. You weren't at the bottom of the food chain but you weren't at the top either. You were just average. When she had come up to you to ask you out on a date, you had thought she was joking. You had expected for someone to jump out and make fun of you for even thinking that Cheryl had an interest in you but that wasn't the case, Cheryl had genuinely asked you out on a date. After getting over your shock, you accepted. Since then, the two of you had been dating in secret. While you were out to the whole school, Cheryl was still in the closet.

Cheryl had a strict, no PDA at school rule but she was the one that would often break it herself. She would often hold your hand or randomly kiss you whenever no one was around. There were often times that she would drag you to an empty room or bathroom to makeout with you. You tried to tell her that one day someone would catch the two of you but she would just shut you up with a kiss and make you forget what you had been saying.

X

Cheerleading practice was finally over so you excused yourself from your friends and headed to the field to meet up with Cheryl. You noticed she was on her phone so you quietly sneaked up behind her to scare her.

"You know I could hear you a mile away"

She says all of a sudden, surprising you.

"I knew that. I was purposely being loud."

She turns around with a smile, pulling on your hand so you could sit on her lap. Your arms automatically wrap around her neck to keep yourself from falling.

"I don't believe you."

"It's the truth."

She laughs and leans in to kiss you.

"I missed you, (y/n)."

Cheryl mutters in between kisses.

"I missed you too. Lets go home before someone catches us."

You gave her one last kiss and tried to stand up. Cheryl was holding you down so you wouldn't have a a chance to move.

"I like having you sit on my lap."

"And I like sitting on your lap but anyone is going to walk out and find us so we should head out."

Wanting to distract you, Cheryl leans in to kiss you. Seconds later into the kiss, you had completely forgotten what you had been telling Cheryl. You were far too busy enjoying making out with Cheryl.

With the two of you far too invested in the kiss, neither of you had heard Veronica, Betty and the rest walking up to the two of you.

"I can't say that I'm surprise to find the two of you making out. I've caught you staring at her a couple of times, Cheryl"

If it wasn't for the fact that Cheryl had been holding on to your waist, you would've fallen over. The two of you are quick to break the kiss to look over at them. You panicked for a second, thinking that Cheryl would lash out but she didn't. She just smiled and kissed your cheek.

"You can't blame me Veronica, have you seen them."

Veronica rolled her eyes, hating how Cheryl hadn't panicked. It had ruined her fun.

"Whatever. If you don't want the whole school knowing, I suggest to not makeout in school."

They soon leave, leaving the two of you alone again. You were watching them walk away when Cheryl started to kiss your neck.

"Cheryl! We were just caught. Maybe we should really stop kissing."

"I don't think. I'm tired of having to hold back from kissing you during school. If they find out then they find out. I don't care anymore."

No longer caring that the two of you were caught, the PDA during school had increased.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Food

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!