You/Addison Montgomery - Surgery

(Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice)

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You let your head rest on the wall to cool off after being in the operating room for so many hours

You let your head rest on the wall to cool off after being in the operating room for so many hours. You couldn't even keep track of how long it had been as you had been far too focused on dealing with the complications that had shown up during the surgery.

"Do you know if Dr. Montgomery is in her office?"

You ask one of the nurses as they pass by.

"I believe that she is. Would you like for me to call her for you, Dr. (last name)."

"No, that's fine. Thank you."

She nods and continues on her way. Taking another deep breath, you push yourself to walk towards her office. You usually headed home after long surgeries but you just wanted to be with Addison after not seeing her for a day. You missed her and she always helped you relax after the stressful jobs that you had to perform.

X

Addison was in the middle of a call when you quietly open the door to her office. You couldn't be bothered to knock when you saw that no one was inside. She gives you a look of concern when she sees how exhausted you look.

"I'm going to have to call you back. Send me an email of everything that you want me to look over and I'll look it over."

You don't bother to wait until she's done with her conversation as you sit on her lap and make yourself comfortable. Your head rests on her shoulders as you hug her.

"Babe, I have a couch that you can use to sleep. It's more comfortable than my lap."

"Your lap is more comfortable than the couch."

You mumbled as you tried keeping your eyes opened.

"What if I move to the couch so you can rest there?"

Addison frowns when she hears no reply. Looking to her side, she smiled when she saw that you were already asleep. She was concerned with the fact that the position you were in wasn't comfortable but she didn't wake you up so you could move.

She had wanted to be at home when she learned about the surgery you would be performing to help you de-stress but that hadn't been the case. She just hoped she wouldn't deal with too many patients so she could go home with you. At least for now, you were comfortable enough to have fallen asleep so quickly.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!