You/Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

I will think of you when I pass this way

And I'll hold onto every memory made

And I know you're gone, and life goes on

But I will think of you, I'll think of you

Lena had been dreading going back to her apartment. She knew that the memories of the two of you together would rush back to her mind and with the breakup still so fresh in her mind, she just couldn't handle it. After spending almost a month at her office, she was forced to head back.

"Good evening, Ms. Luthor! It's good to see you again."

Wanting to avoid going up the elevator, Lena stuck around for a couple of minutes to talk him.

"Good evening, Mark. I'm glad to see you back. How was your vacation?"

"Oh, it was exactly what I needed. I definitely recommend for you and Ms. (l/n) to visit the Grand Canyon. It's simply a sight to see."

Lena could feel a lump on her throat at the mention of her name. She couldn't blame him for bringing you up, no one knew about the breakup.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Mark."

She excuses herself to head to the elevator, where she lets out a breath of relief. Just a couple of more steps and she would've made it to the bedroom without breaking down.

Arriving to her apartment, Lena actually loses her composure. Used to always arriving to the sound of your voice or the smell of your cooking, she didn't expect to start crying because of an empty apartment. Every spot that her eyes landed on, held memories that she shared with you. It got to the point that Lena just decided to blinded walk to the the couch and look up at the ceiling to avoid seeing more memories.

How do I tell you goodbye?

It's fine to say "What's done is done,

Just move on, into the sun."

But I can't find the light

She tried focusing on her work to forget about the breakup but it only worked when she was at the office. Back home, the memories that the two of you shared just came rushing back to her. A month should've been enough for the pain to ease but it didn't. The pain just worsened as the days continue to pass by.

So I will think of you when the rain falls

And I'll drink to you when the night calls

And I hope you know, as I'm letting go

That I will think of you

Knowing that drinking would be the only thing that would help forget about the pain, Lena pulled out her strongest liquor and headed out to the balcony. She remembered spending countless of nights looking at the stars and it made her drink bigger sips. The more she drank, the easier it was to forget about you. She couldn't even remember what you looked like after drinking almost half the bottle. All she could see was a blurry face and it made her smile. Forgetting your face made it easier to deal with the pain.

A rainy night in L.A.

A long talk that day in May

The first time that you looked my way . . .

The only thing that never seemed to go away was her first memory with you. How you introduced yourself and began to ask her questions about the latest product that L-Corp had been realizing. She couldn't remember what you had asked about but she did remember how she had fallen for you because of your smile. Thinking about your smile always brightened up her day but it stopped worked. Now thinking about your smile just made Lena remember that she wouldn't be able to see it again and more than likely forget it after a while.

And I will think of you when the dawn breaks

And the night is thru, when the sun awakes

Then I'll look up high, at the same blue sky . . .

And I will think of you, I'll think of you

Despite finishing the entire bottle, Lena couldn't shake you off her mind. If her strongest liquor couldn't let her forget, nothing else will. Dragging herself back to the couch, she grabbed the frame that held a picture of the two of you on your last date and started crying as she looked at the blurry picture. She had fucked up and she was going to deal with the result of her mistakes for the rest of her life.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Food

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!