You/Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

(Lucifer)

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

It didn't take much convincing on Mazikeen's part to get you to agree to move in with her

It didn't take much convincing on Mazikeen's part to get you to agree to move in with her. You missed your friend and LA. It also helped that Mazikeen had also offered to beat up Chloe or Lucifer if they attempted to bring up the past.

"So should we just tell them. How are we supposed to do this? I don't think we can keep it from them any longer considering with how frequent the places that we go to."

"I say we just tell them at your welcoming party."

"Oh god, not a welcoming party. Whose bright idea was that?"

"...mine. I can cancel it if you want. I just thought it would be a good idea. I should've...."

You kiss her, effectively shutting her up.

"I think it's a great idea, Maze. Thank you."

"I can't wait to see the faces when they realized we're married."

X

"Ah, Detective (last name), it's so good to have you back."

"It's actually, Detective Smith."

At the mention of your new last name, they turn to face Mazikeen. She smirks at them and makes her way over to wrap her arm around your waist and pull you close.

"That's right, I forgot to tell you all. I actually got married last month."

"You jerks! Why wasn't I invited to the wedding!? And most importantly, why didn't you tell me that you were even dating or that you were seeing (y/n)"

Ella crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Mazikeen.

"Lets not forget the fact that you're dating my ex..."

"All of you, shut up. Ella, I'm sorry that we didn't tell you but we just wanted to keep it between ourselves for reasons." Mazikeen says while looking at Chloe and Lucifer. Chloe at least has the decency to look awhile as she does. "But we'll make it up to you, we promise. As for you, Chloe. You should be the last person to be upset about the news. In fact, I think you should be happy. After all, she's over you."

Lucifer looks between you and Chloe as he tries to process what he just learned. Chloe never told him about you and he wasn't sure how to feel. Things suddenly started to make sense.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were dating, (y/n?"

"Lucifer, I can explain."

You, Mazikeen and Ella leave them on their own as they start to argue.

"So about making it up to me, I think we should go on a vacation. I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas. What do you say?"

"Hell yeah, we're in!" Maze answers for the two of you. You just shake your head as the two of them yell and drink a shot in celebration. It still felt surreal that you were actually happy. After Chloe had broken up with you, you didn't think you would ever be this happy again. "You have that thinking face, what's going on?"

You gave her a smile before leaning in to kiss her.

"You just make me so happy, Maze. I love you."

Maze had to couldn't contain her smile. Everyday with you just made her fall more in love with you.

"You make me the happiest too, (y/n). I love you so fucking much."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!