You/Natasha Romanoff - Moments Part 2

TW: Death

Nat had a difficult time getting any sleep after your death

Nat had a difficult time getting any sleep after your death. Every time she closed her eyes, she imagined kissing you for the last time. It pained her to think that she would never be able to build a future with you. Everyone worried about her but she brushed them off, telling them that she would focus on healing when everyone was brought back.

"Nat, it's been several years. It's not healthy for you to continue like this. You can't even sleep without taking some pills."

Nat gives Steve a sad smile. She didn't want to get over you.

"I'm fine, Steve. I'm still doing my job and that's all that matters. I don't have time to dwell on what happened. I'll deal with it when we bring everyone back."

Steve sighs and nods. Nat would always give him the same answer despite his best attempts to make her go get some help.

"I'm holding you to that."

X

Nat starred at the cliff with her mind already made up. She was the one that needed to jump.

"I'm starting to think that we mean different people here, Natasha."

Nat stands and makes her way over to stand in front of Clint.

"You need to go back. You have a family, Clint."

"You know what I've done, Nat. I don't deserve to be forgiven."

She gives him a smile.

"And I don't judge people on their worst mistakes. Let me do this. Your family will come back, they'll need you."

Clint shakes his head, not wanting for her to jump. It had to be him.

"Don't do this, Nat. It has to be me. I'm the one that needs to jump. I've killed a lot of people."

"Like I said, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

Clint sighs and leans his head against Nat's

"Okay, you win."

He grips her arm and knocks her down on the ground before he takes off. Nat is quick to react and rushes after him, tripping him over. With him on the ground, Nat continues running to the cliff before Clint uses an arrow to knock her down again. Nat quickly rushes after him as he jumps and hooks him up to her grappling hook to stop him from falling. Clint grabs her arm, leaving the two of them hanging in the air.

"You have to let me go, Clint."

"Damn you!"

He struggles to pull her up as he's only able to use an arm.

"Please, let me go."

"No! There has to be another way."

Nat shakes her head before giving him a smile.

"This is the only way."

She slips from his grip, falling to her death.

X

"Nat? Nat, wake up?"

Natasha groans as she buries her face further into the pillow. She wanted to get some more sleep and the voice that kept calling her made it impossible to do so.

"Need 5 more minutes. Go away."

You can't help but chuckle as she pushes your arm away.

"You can have 5 more minutes after I show you around."

A little more alert, Natasha is quick to open her eyes when she hears a voice that she hadn't heard in years.

"(y/n)?! How is this possible?"

You sit besides her as she sits up to face you.

"Someone decided to save the world and Clint."

"I..I'm dead?"

You nod, expecting for her to be upset or breakdown but she surprises you by wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling you into a hug.

"You have no idea how much I missed you. I wasn't happy after you died. You left me all alone, (y/n)."

You wipe the tears away as you press a soft kiss to her lips.

"I'm sorry, Nat. I'm never going to leave you again. I'm yours forever."

"Forever?"

You nod before she cups your cheeks and pulls you in for a deep kiss.

"Good."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!