"Yea be home by 6"

"Thats to early!"

"Well stay out side and get raped" he started back up the stairs. 

"Ok I will"

"When they rape, some kill"

"Ethan wont kill me"

"What about is little friends. Im just trying to help you be safe. But goodnight" he got to the top of the stairs

"Gooodnight" 

I sighed and headed up there too.. I should tell Brandon about this.. 😏. 

~~Monday~~

Alicia,

I got to school not really dressed 'sexy' today first Jaden isnt here, second, Shanelle might try some slick shit! I will admit that It crazy to tell someone to apologize but still! I think she should. 

1. For not being a good friend!

2. For allowing it to happen

3. For waiting days later to tell me!

4. For probably enjoying it v_v

5. JUST NOT STOPPING HIM!

Im not going after her. Everything will be great as long as she doesnt swing at me first! 

I walked to my locker and got my stuff for first period. Oh how much i hate school! Everyone is probably already in class... i dont wanna go to class. i dont like being at school with out Jaden. Knowing him hes sleep, its only 7:59. Im gonna take my time though cause i could really care less about being on time right now. 

I walked in at 8:04 and didnt look at anyone, but just for a empty seat. I found on kinda toward the back in the middle and sat down putting my head down.

"your late and wanna go to sleep? I dont think so. Sit up" said the bitch grading papers at her desk. 

"im tired, we havent even started anything"

"i dont care about none of the stuff your saying, just sit up!"

"you better care" i mumbled and barley sat up. 

"Ok class open your books turn to page 203" she stood up passing out papers

Im not about to do anything today. 

Shanelle,

I paid no attention to Alicia but i noticed she seemed down. But I was texting Brandon so im happy.. kinda. Aaliyah and Sky came telling me about this sexy guy they saw in the mall. When you see a sexy guy your suppose to slick take a picture of him for your friends! me and Angel did that in Wal Mart. She acted like she was scratching her head with her phone in her hand but pushed the camera button snapping the picture, but her volume was up all the way! So he looked at us like we were crazy, we laughed and ran away. ANYWAY back to school, Well be good unless Alicia tries to hit me first!

Aaliyah,

"Im bored, lets do something"

"Like what? I dont even no my way around for real"

"Do you have any friends here?"