✨ Running ✨

Next day Jungkook woke up with strange excitement in the pit of his stomach. He jumped off the bed and ran to the hallway, to see if everyone left already.

"Hyung ?" He asked loud enough in the hallway and when he didn't got the reply back, he ran back to his room giggling loud.

He checked his phone and saw text by Taehyung, saying he already did his part of job and will be waiting for Jungkook's text to drop Jimin at home.

Jungkook smiled reading the text then hurriedly ran to washroom, brushed teeth while grinning stupidly, washed face while singing loudly, and had breakfast, everything in speed of light.

He was now standing in his room , deeply thinking from where to start, while placing his hands on hips. His eyes then lit up with the idea and he ran and came back with bundle of candles in his hands.

With smile on his face , he started placing candles around the room , making sure not to leave a single empty space, so that when the lights are off, the room would still be well lit.

When Jungkook was in middle of decorating, he heard doorbell ringing, so he ran to check on the door and furrowed to see flowers delivery on his name. However, his confusion faded when he got a text from Taehyung, informing he had ordered some fresh flowers to help.

Jungkook smiled taking the flowers and ran back inside.

His eyes fell on big bloomed roses, the red petals were looking so beautiful that his brain lit up again with an idea.

.....

Time flew in blink of an eye and Jungkook was now showering after getting done with everything. He took his time showering properly and when he came out, he immediately texted Taehyung that he's ready.

After getting a reply from Taehyung, Jungkook started getting ready to look presentable himself and when he was satisfied, he started lighting up the candles with his shaking hands.

"Is he gonna like this ?" He asked himself, biting his lips and looking at his blushy appearance in mirror.

A notification ring from his phone broke his attention. He checked the message and panicked while standing up .

The message read "we're just entering the main entrance."

"Ah , shit ! Do I look okay !?" He panicked and started fixing his t-shirt.

....

Jimin was rolling his eyes the whole time at Taehyung, as first Taehyung forcefully dragged him to go out with him then forcefully pushed him to go back home.

However, Jimin was happy returning home, as he couldn't sleep at night, also he couldn't help but worry about Jungkook when he was out with Taehyung.

Jimin finally entered the home and was walking to his room when he decided to check on Jungkook first. So he stopped by Jungkook's door and knocked twice, "Jungkook, baby ?"

"Come in." Jimin heard and pushed the door open to be left astonished and frozen on his place.

The room was lit up with candles and the floor was decorated with sheet of red petals everywhere Jimin could run his eyes. The lights were off but the dancing flames of candles were lighting up the room in softest and most romantic way possible.

 The lights were off but the dancing flames of candles were lighting up the room in softest and most romantic way possible