✨Things he do for him✨

"Talk to me, please." With that Jungkook finally starting pouring tears with continuous sobs which made Jimin to drop his anger and look at him with soft eyes.

He cupped Jungkook's cheeks which were red and wet by then and wiped off the tears flowing from the corner of his eyes. "No, don't cry, my little."  Jimin whispered while wiping Jungkook's running nose by his own sleeves even though he himself felt like crying.

"I-I Know hyung I did so wrong and I–"

"Shhh. Stop crying first. You know your hyung doesn't like seeing his baby cry , right? " Jimin asked while lifting Jungkook's face by holding his chin to look him in the eyes ,on which, Jungkook hiccupped but still nodded.

"Then don't cry." He soothen but Jungkook lowered his head more and let out a breathy sob, making Jimin look at him sadly .

" Come here." Jimin said and made Jungkook sit on the edge of the plump of matteress while he himself knelt down infront of him and peaked at his lowered head.

A ray of sunlight penetration through thick dark clouds and making its way straight into the room and falling diligently upon Jungkook's angelic face, making his eyes and cheek to glitter as ray of light been reflecting by the wet glassy surface of his golden skin following by a fresh drop of tear, escaping his galaxy eyes, tracing pattern on his read cheek while shimmering and falling like a broken star.

Even being in pain himself, Jimin couldn't stop thinking how much he hates seeing Jungkook in pain. Jungkook's crying image broke his heart and he couldn't help but pretend for Jungkook that he would forget everything for him and make thinks normal like before.

"Now tell me why are you crying, I told you it breaks my heart." Jimin asked and wiped his fresh tears.

" I just think I ruined everything. I want things to be like before , can't you forget everything ? Can't we be like before ?" Jungkook asked between his soft sniffles and rubbed his nose, making it more red and shiny.

Hearing that, Jimin didn't feel any better. The inner battle he's been fighting since long ,which was at calm for few moments now again started showing green flag for war and It took his world to not curse out loud at his own fortune . However, seeing Jungkook's glittering eyes of hope and innocence made him lose it all again and he held himself back with ,again, a crying soul but smiling face.

" Anything for you." He said with a voice which seemed a heaven for Jungkook and an absolute opposite for Jimin.

Jungkook bit his lower lip , finally looking down a Jimin with glossy eyes which stoped pouring water. " You forgave me?" He asked in tiny voice.

"When was I even angry at you?" Jimin replied smiling and ruffled Jungkook's hair, making him smile through tears.

"And ,are we fine? Like before?" He asked looking at Jimin ,who stood up from floor and pinched Jungkook's cheeks softly. "What are you saying? We're never not fine." Jimin smiled but his heart ached saying. He knew what he was doing again. Falling back to a pit from where he started.

Jungkook giggled at his reply and nodded repeatedly in agreement.

Next thing ,Jimin called their housekeepers to inquire about the sudden power cuts of house and got informed it'll take from few minutes to an hour to fix all the electrical problems regarding the safety of all.

After ending the call ,Jimin checked kitchen and forced Jungkook to eat the freshly baked cookies that they found in fridge while Jungkook kept denying as he wasn't feeling any appetite after his crying session. But Jimin being a caring one, wouldn't let Jungkook slip out and finally stuffed him until he started throwing fists, saying he had more than enough.

"Jiminie hyung. You look like you didn't had any sleep for long. Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked when Jimin was making him eat the last piece of cookie with glass of orange juice on other hand as Jungkook was sitting on counter while doing nothing other then throwing random questions and swinging legs.

Jimin hesitated a bit but nodded while placing the rim of glass between Jungkook's parted lip , making him gulp down the half filled glass in one go.

"But you still need sleep hyung." Jungkook said again and Jimin just wiped the access juice from Jungkook's upper lip while shaking his head.

"And also, you need to change your clothes." Jungkook said while grabbing the hem of Jimin's shirt and Jimin dust off the chunks of snack from Jungkook's shirt.

After doing so, Jimin lift up the glass and plate, and went to put it in sink, leaving Jungkook sit alone with pout. "Ah~ Hyungie doesn't talk to Kookie~" Jungkook whined , making Jimin to turn and look at him with fluttering heart and adoring smile.

Jimin placed dishes in sink and dragged his feet towards pouting Jungkook who faced sideways as soon as Jimin stood in front of him. "Looks like someone's mad." Jimin cooed but Jungkook didn't show any signs of talking.

"I wasn't ignoring, I was busy feeding this baby." Jimin tried again while poking his index finger on Jungkook's cheek.

"C'mon, now Jungkookie's not talking~" Now Jimin whined ,imitating Jungkook and Jungkook looked at him with corner of his eyes.

"I won't, you haven't listened to any of my requests." Jungkook puffed his cheek while complaining and Jimin chuckled. "Hum, 'requests' you said." Jimin emphasized as Jungkook loved to order ,not 'request'.

Jungkook looked at Jimin ,who was pursing his lips together in thin line while trying to hold his smile, seeing Jungkook being a baby.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jimin and stood up in haste. "Fine, fine. What is it? What's your 'request' Jungkook-ssi." Jimin asked as he held Jungkook's wrist to stop him from stepping further.

Jungkook smiled slyly before turning back on his heels. " Jimin-ssi! I want you to take shower ,eat , change into some clean, dry clothes and finally rest for whole day long. Nothing else." Jungkook finished and fidgeted with his fingers while Jimin looked confusedly at his astonishing demands.

Jimin pat Jungkook's hairs and smiled. "I have to go back to studio, though you stay here you already cried a lot today , better sleep few hours." Jimin said and Jungkook glared at him.

"What? Yeah, I'm changing clothes and taking shower first, don't look at me like that." Jimin laughed while trying to put his palms in front of Jungkook's eyes but Jungkook kept dodging and punching his arms.

"No, you're taking a whole day rest with me I said." Jungkook demanded again and folded his arms while aching his eyebrow.

"Jungk– oh electricity!" Jimin started but chimed as the kitchen light up with power supply, making both of them to squint their light sensitive eyes while blocking them by lifting their arms.

"Oh , I was saying, yeah I'll go take shower and change ,then I'll get back to studio. Now power supply is back too, so you'll be fine alone." Jimin assured and looked at now clear, brighty shining Jungkook with hints of red on his nose ,eyes and cheeks ,in bright lights of hall, who was rolling his eyes.

Jungkook looked at Jimin back and paused for a moment. "Hyung." He started and held Jimin's face in his palms and started examining it by titling in different rotations. "Just look at yourself, these dark circles covers more area than your real face." He complained unbelievingly. " And calls me baby! When can't even look for himself." He mumbled while examining more of Jimin's features in now light up surrounding.

Now it was Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. "You are the baby clearly and I'm fine." Jimin protested while wiggling in Jungkook's hold.

"Park Jimin! You're coming with me ! Right. Now. "

✨✨✨

A/N) Can I call it a fluff ?