✨I Trust him✨

Jungkook dragged his feet towards the corner of the room , barely looking clearly through those bleary eyes which were tensing to open up through the puffiness on them.

Jungkook scoot down in the cold corner, pulling his feet and knees upto the chest and burried his face between them while his arms encircled around the shins , which stick closer to his abdomen by the force they've experienced by Jungkook's grip.

When he sniffled soundly, the sudden buzzing of the phone in his pocket disturbed the dead silence of gloom in the hall. Jungkook didn't wanted to pick up the phone, but the irritating buzzing got the best of his nerves and before he could think anything, he found himself de-tangling his legs to take out the device and throw it away. However, when he took the phone out , he saw an incoming call from his Mom, which made him calm down a little and not force his anger on the device by destroying it .

The device just buzzed for one whole time and Jungkook didn't feel like picking it up. However, when he thought about the events from morning, it reminded him ,how his mother, Jin and Namjoon told him to share his dilemmas with them, from next time. Though, even if he wanted to share his pain, wanted advice and someone's shoulder to cry, he wasn't bold enough. He was hesitant, as he had never shared his personal stuffs with anyone ever before.

Spacing out about that, his phone buzzed again, making him daze from his thoughts and look at his mom's incoming call again. 'should I pick up?' He asked himself and didn't noticed how he wasn't crying like before, anymore. And before he could change his mind...

"Hello, Mom."

"Jungkookie.. sweetheart, how did it went? You and Jimin talked?"

"Not yet."

"It's okay. Talk when you both are free. Sorry I disturbed, I was just very worried and wanted to talk to Jimin."

"O-oh." Jungkook stuttered as he tried not sounding sad listening to Jimin's name.

"Jungkook? Are you hiding something?" Mrs. Jeon asked with worry.

"No. Why would I, mom?"

"I don't believe. Where's Jimin? Let me talk to him for a second."

"He's b-busy." Jungkook sounded low.

"Then I'll call on his phone. If he's really that busy, he won't pick up."

"NO! DON'T!" Jungkook almost shouted.

"Jungkook! What is it?! You're definitely hiding something! Tell me . NOW!" Mrs. Jeon asked sternly as she knew Jungkook won't tell her if she'll be all soft on topic.

"M-mom." Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Oh Lord! What happened, Jungkook? Did he say something to you?" Mrs. Jeon panicked listening and Jungkook started to sniffle on other line.

"N-no."

"Then? Is he mad at you? Don't cry, Jungkook. Please tell me. Where's Jimin?"

"With Taemin hyung. Mom, why is he doing this to me? He didn't talk to me. He didn't come up to me. He's constantly being close to Taemin hyung. Tell me how could I not cry mom? No one's here with me right now. What am I supposed to do!" Jungkook wailed on call.