✨ BTS Festa 2020 ✨

By the time 3 pm, everyone was keen to start the shoot for BTS Festa 2020. Before the camera began to work live, Bangtan boys rushed to take their respective seats to be in the perfect frame.

Jungkook wanted to sit beside Jimin, so did Jimin beside Jungkook. However, as younger was about to flop down on floor between Taehyung and Jimin, Hoseok held him by arm,

"Sit on the couch." Hoseok instructed as his concerned eyes indicated at the couch which he emptied just for Jungkook.

Jungkook peered at the comfortable looking couch and pouted announcing, "I wanna sit with Jimin hyung." Not a new thing to know, even the thornfull seat beside Jimin is more comfortable than seat made of of clouds without Jimin.

Hoseok was invariably so bright, however when he heard Jungkook say that, his eyes carried a tough contour. He glanced at chitchating Jimin and Taehyung then looked back at Jungkook,

"Sit on the couch! Or do you want me tell Jimin about today ? then he'll make you sit—"

"Fine, fine! I'll sit on the couch." Jungkook interrupted as he held Hoseok by arms to stop him while he glanced at still distracted Jimin.

Hoseok shortly nodded while patting Jungkook's shoulder. The older was very troubled and confused since his and doctor's talk about Jungkook's health conditions.

"You're so scary sometimes." Jungkook's tone was genuinely spooked when Hoseok heard him say the words, which made him mentally facepalm himself for acting weird to his own little dongseng.

However before Hoseok could explain something about it, the team started the countdown for the beginning of the escastic day.

As the countdown moved on, everyone plastered a joyous smile on their faces while shifting more comfortably on their respective positions, i.e. SeokJin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi on sofa, Jimin and Taehyung on floor, and Jungkook on his own single couch.

The time escalated with them introducing, welcoming and appreciating ARMY for making the 7th anniversary possible for all.

While the virtual conversation was going between the boys and the ARMY, staff made sure to keep a check on Jimin and Jungkook's actions, if they're being sceptical, being touchy, having too much eye contacts or talking to each other a lot.

For most of times, Jikook lent their equal attention to every member in the room so the atmosphere in the room was healthy enough to leave staff tension free.

Shortly, one of the boys raised a question about their first ever anniversary. Every pair of eye in the room lit up glimpsing their own bittersweet pasts. The still unfazed clip of their initial years of being idol was compelling their lips to have a smile remembering how they won over their toughest of times with the love, support and unity of each other.

Jimin smiled in himself recalling how crazy over Jungkook he used to be those days. How he used to think, it was just a phase and that, this little feeling of affection for Jungkook won't take him anywhere.
However, now gazing at Jungkook sitting across him, giggling every minute at smallest of things, touching his ears shyly, bouncing his feet at excitement and clapping his hands in tiny like a seal🦭 ,makes Jimin smile even wider realizing, he's still mad crazy over Jungkook. Nothing has changed except the fact that this magical lil creature now belongs all to Jimin.

Noticing how Jimin was smiling while gaping at Jungkook, Taehyung nudged Jimin's side without being noticed by staff and camera.

Jimin on coming back to earth ,acted like a professional also promptly raised a question,

"Do you remember our first anniversary party, Jungkookie ?" Jimin asked with a widest eye smile on his face which was instantly immitated by Jungkook, as a bunny like smile crept on his face as well.