✨ Poor Jimin ✨

Jimin stood silent from the shock until the cool whip of breeze passed between two man , whacking shocked one's bare face and bringing him back to his senses.

Next moment, Jimin shook his head and pushed the biker away; not to hard , having no intentions to hurt him.

"Who ar—"

And the palm was back on Jimin's mouth, but on addition this time ,the biker raising his index finger infront of his helmet, most likely signalling Jimin to keep quiet.

Jimin had enough and was about to explode, but before he could,

"Where is he ?!" Jimin's ears perked up on hearing apparently panting high pitched voice.

"I swear, I saw and even heard him here !"

"Then where is he ?!"

"I—"

" We've been following him for 2 hours at your lead ! And now I don't even know if we were even following Park Jimin or someone else."

"No, I'm sure it—"

"Shut up now and find him in that alley, I'll go find in other direction."

Jimin's eyes bulged on listening everything loud and clear, and his head snapped towards biker, who mirrored the same action.

Other moment, Mr. unknown took the immediate action as he started walking out of the alley while he signalled Jimin to hide behind the cartons again.

And as he reached to the brighter part of alley, he met with a short girl, apparently in her mid 20s with a camera in her hand. Seeing someone of her help she immediately chimed,

"H-hey, mister. Did you see someone walking somewhere here ?"

Biker took no time to point in the same direction as he pointed for older man earlier that day.

She squealed with happiness, immediately dialled a number and ran away talking on phone.

Biker finally heaved a sigh of relief resting his palm on the head of his helmet. Then he turned back, his eyes piercing the glass shield of his helmet to right onto Jimin's figure peeking from the pile of cartons.

Eventually, Jimin walked out, however , before he could sigh in relief, a pulsing pain rose up on the side of his head. His eyes shifted to his side and he realised, Eh? Did I just got smacked by this anonymous man?

Jimin's nostrils blew up, he turned to biker and gripping his jacket he angered, "What th—"

And the biker did it again. He turned Jimin around and kicked his butt making him stick flat on the wall like a wall lizard, probably depressed and reflecting what he did so terrible in his past to bear this torment.

At home I get bullied by Park Jungkook, my own husband. At company, I get blamed by my own hyungs. Then outside— life is such a struggle.

"Yaah! *Laughs* Why are you still on the wall ?" The voice called for Jimin, and the depressed, pale faced boy with stinky greasy state glanced back, gaining his composure back as soon as his eyes landed on the revealed face of biker,

"TAEMIN ?!"

Taemin being Taemin kept laughing aka his favourite hobby ; to laugh at struggling people and make them feel more struggled ( like he does to his own poor manager).

But for a moment he forgot he was dealing with his bestfriend, who took no time to come forward and take his revenge by kicking Taemin hard before even properly greeting each other.