✨ Consequential meet✨

*At BigHit Ent. Main office*

"I'm glad you all show a great enthusiasm for upcoming 7th anniversary, but as we look forward to it, we also should be more cautious about every step we take as per taking Bangtan's increasing popularity around the world in consideration." A round man in his late forties said calmly while folding his hands over executive desk.

"Hmm, we understand the matter, Si-hyuk hyung . However, I don't think there should be any issues."Namjoon spoke softly, "ARMY is a huge yet loving and supportive fandom ,they deserve to see and enjoy with the real us. I don't think they'll mind if we go a little crackhead. What do you say Jin hyung ?" He added smiling and titled on his chair to face Jin who showed the same agreement and happiness on his face.

" I agree. As long as we don't include Soju in this year's festa , everything will go just fine ." Jin grinned, and everyone turned at Hoseok while wiggling their eyebrows and laughing a little at him .

Hoseok laughed, "I'm not drinking even if you include Soju. Jungkook still sends me drunk memes of myself and laughs everytime."

Yoongi chuckled slightly hearing that, "that's why I send all those memes to that kid, because you don't even dare to scold the maknae." Taehyung heard that and they both laughed without sound looking at each.

Jimin, on hearing Jungkook's name, started missing the boy a little more.

"Haha, right right. Jungkook is hard to be scolded. However, I'll admit, those memes are quite funny ." Si-hyuk aka Bang PD-nim chuckled slightly, making Hoseok a little embarrassed remembering his drunken state from last year .

" Talking about Jungkook, where is he ? Didn't you all remind him about the meeting ?"

Everyone looked at Jimin at the question, including Si-hyuk, "oh-he-" Jimin straightened his back on chair and answered calmly, "he wasn't feeling well. It was better for him to rest so I insisted him to not come."

Si-hyuk nodded very seriously, "his health is more important. Should I talk to a doctor ? Recently, a very capable doctor, Dr. Bang Christopher chan transferred from Australia to Seoul. I can ask-"

"No, no need ,hyung. " Jimin chuckled awkwardly, "I assure, he's just fine. Just few hours sleep and he'll be all good." He completed and Si-hyuk nodded again, but still thinking about something.

"Few days ago he was limping, he said he bruised his foot. Is his foot alright now ?" Si-hyuk asked again and Jimin smiled awkwardly again thinking, that penguin really was going around lying while limping ?

"Ye-yeah, his foot is all fine too."

Taehyung in the meantime dragged his execution chair besides Jimin, who was now listening to Si-hyuk talking to Namjoon.

"Very well said ,Namjoon. The production management that......"

"Ay, chim." Jimin's concentration broke and when he looked to the right, Taehyung was almost shoving his face over Jimin's shoulder.

"TF Tae ? What are you doing ? Weren't you sitting beside Yoongi hyung a minute ago ?" Jimin whispered back.

Taehyung smirked, "Taehyung's there , where's fun . "

"What fun do you see beside me in the middle of the meeting ?" Jimin tsk-ed.

Taehyung smirked more and squinted more towards Jimin while asking ,"what happened to your neck ? Why bandaid ?"

Jimin already knew atleast one person will definitely ask about the bandaid that he put on Jungkook's angry bite in hurry, so he was prepared to answer, "insect bit me."