✨A whole new world✨

"WHAT THE—"

"Calm down, Yoongi hyung. People are watching." Jungkook insisted as soon as he saw yoongi about to burst in anger, seeing him all drenched.

"Hoseok did it. Didn't he ?" Yoongi asked gritting his teeth and Hoseok hid behind Jungkook.

"No ,no. It's my fault, my hand slipped while passing the drink to Hobi Hyung." Jungkook said with passion and Yoongi decided to let it slide.

"Get in the car, you'll catch cold." Yoongi commanded when he saw Jungkook already sniffling softly.

Jungkook nodded and immediately implied with the order.

Hoseok also walked to open the car door when Yoongi held his wrist. "You spilled the drink on Jungkook purposely. Didn't you ?" Yoongi asked calmly and Hoseok's eyes went wide.

"What are you saying!? Let's get going!!" Hoseok panicked and shoved Yoongi at side while hastily going inside the car, making yoongi sigh loudly.

After, Hoseok insisted that Jungkook should change into another clothes in nearby mall. Yoongi also couldn't bear seeing Jungkook sneezing and sniffling, and the thought of his baby maknae getting sick ,made Yoongi to pull over nearby mall to buy some clothes for Jungkook to change.

Hoseok was more excited than needed, he also took Yoongi and Jungkook to a fancy clothing store, saying his friend owns it.

Later, Hoseok started insisting that Jungkook should come with him to hair salon, where they could dry and fix Jungkook's now wet and sticky hairs.

At this point, Yoongi had already given up and was already behaving as a doll of Hoseok's string.

"Hoseok hyung, my hairs are fixed now. Why are they fixing my make-up too? " Jungkook asked confusedly , nervously fidgeting with his fingers when his attendant had gone to bring the make-up supplies.
(A/n: by make-up, I mean face moisturizer and lip balm etc)

" Ah- it was an offer by salon. On hairdressing, make-up free!" Hoseok chimmed ,showing his finger heart and yoongi, who was seated far away from them, rolled his eyes.

Soon , they were done with this process as well and now they were back to the car.

It was almost 8 of night and Yoongi couldn't believe ,Hoseok really put all his efforts to waste all of their's time today.

With tired eyes , Yoongi looked at Hoseok while driving. "Any of your demands left unfulfilled, Hoseok-ssi ?"
He asked in sarcastic tone and Hoseok bit his lip nervously.

"Actually...."

......

The clock hit 8 of night and Yoongi pulled over infront of a large gate opening into a place, which seemed like a garden.

"Why did you bring us here, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked peeking at the place from the car's window ,which looked dimly lighted as if the place wasn't in use.

"I need to drop some...thing to a friend here. You just wait here and Jungkook, you come with me." Hoseok commanded and Jungkook nodded, while Yoongi rolled his eyes, thinking it was a bad idea to ask Hoseok for his unfulfilled demands.

Jungkook followed Hoseok to the main large gates, which were wide open as if they were waiting to welcome someone's arrival.

"Jungkook, walk ahead of me ,I'm scared." Hoseok shivered and Jungkook immediately started walking ahead to guide the way.

He walked on the concrete path, which snaked between the large garden, whose beauty failed to catch Jungkook's eye due the darkness it embraced.

Jungkook was lost in his own thoughts and kept walking. "Hoseok hyung, where will we find your friend ?" He asked , looking around while making his way forward with the help of faint light that starts provided.