✨ Expectations✨

Author's POV

The sun started moving slowly to hide behind the line of horizon, while the moon races to take it's place in prominence atop the night sky. The blue , pink , purple and orange swirls, spinning and twisting with setting sun and the sky was blazing fire of setting sun rays which casted the long shadows of trees and things on silent ground in surrounding.

The flow of same brilliantly red and glowing ray of sunset falls on top of the sleeping angels.
When admired under the eternal glow of golden red light of  peace and love , their existence shined brighter which could even make the creator of universe to be proud of their etheral creation.

First one lies on his side ,all curled up , his lips parted, showing that of his bunny teeth while other lies on his back , snoring softly in comfort.

Jungkook's head placed on top of Jimin's right shoulder and burried deep uptil the side of his neck while his right hand placed on Jimin's chest which goes up and down with Jimin's rhythmic breathing and right leg snaked around Jimin's right thigh. Jimin's right hand was under Jungkook's head and wrapped uptil his shoulder which was holding Jungkook close to his body.

They both looked as peaceful and beautiful as sunset. It's heartwarming to see how they forgot about all of their worries and weight of world for once and submitted themselves in arms of each other.

Do every person do that with their friends? Is it possible to forget the world looking in their friend's universe eyes? To think you've won the world when you're in their arms? If it is , then only ,these two can be labeled as friends. If it's not, I don't believe in the label what they give each other, their heart says something else. Something more then what Jungkook thinks , something intense , which his mind might deny but his heart and body can't.

As they were deep in slumber in each other's comforting arms. The phone on the bedside drawer started buzzing and as Jimin's phone was still dead, it only could be of Jungkook's.

The device buzzed for two times in row but none of them came out of their dreamland.

The phone continued buzzing , making Jungkook shift with annoyance ,as buzzing started to get noticed by his senses but still not enough to wake him up fully.

The phone buzzed for fifth time and Jungkook finally opened his eyes and muted the call without looking at the caller ID, as it was odd timing for anyone to call him.

After sighing and yawing he got back in his old position and got froze at realisation. He gulped hard and looked at Jimin's hand wrapped around his shoulder and only then he started feeling all of the Jimin's touches on his body as he got more conscious each passing second.

By tearing his gaze from hand he looked at Jimin's face, which was so close to him , making their breaths to get tangled with each other to become one. Jungkook couldn't help but bring up his palm to touch the feather skin of Jimin's cheek with large, stunned eyes and mouth open , forming little 'o' shape as if he was touching a gem and very astonished to feel it in real.

*Buzzz buzz*

The sudden buzzing sound of phone surprised Jungkook and he immediately stumbled back while trying to get the phone before it disturbs Jimin and wakes him up.

Jungkook grabbed the device and read the caller ID displaying "Appa".

Jungkook's eyebrows got furrowed in confusion as to why he'd call at this time, since he usually calls late night when they're usually free with their schedule and practice.

Glancing at Jimin once, Jungkook went to farthest window of the room so that he wouldn't disturb his sleep.

After reaching ,he immediately attended the call with worry as if something went wrong.