Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.

Start from the beginning

Prince: (sarcastically speaking) Oh, and I'm the pervert?

Jas'marieé: I'm just saying! Nigga, you grew. That shit was mind-blowing. Hell, I go crazy just thinking about it.

Prince: I can tell. My back is still scratched up from your ass. A nigga put in work!

I smiled, moving closer to him.

Jas'marieé: Let me see?

He shrugged and I tugged on his shirt, slowly pulling it off. I bit my bottom lip and made him turn around for me. I saw his back, and damn; I really did a lot.

Jas'marieé: Damn.

Prince: I know, right?

I touched his back, tracing every scratch.

Jas'marieé: Does it hurt still?

Prince: Nah, but I like it. Reminds me of that moment every time I see it.

Jas'marieé: Yeah, and it reminds every other trick that I have made my mark.

He turned to me and smirked.

Prince: Babe, you're mad?

Jas'marieé: As if. Never been the jealous type.

Prince: Give me a few hours and I bet you'll have two reasons to be jealous if I was ever with another girl.

Jas'marieé: Prove it.

Prince: You don't want no static, with your sexy ass.

Jas'marieé: I want all of your static.

I raised an eyebrow seductively and smiled, playing with his belt buckle. I undid it finally, making me all giddy inside because he didn't tell me to stop. I kissed him and he responded by peeling off my Hollister shirt and my shorts. We didn't break the kiss as he got on top of me. I parted my legs and he came in between them; I could feel him pressing up against me and I got hornier by the second.

He slid my underwear off and I expected him for go in and do me senselessly with his stroke. Instead, he did the opposite; he kissed from my lips to my neck, my neck to my chest, my chest to my navel, my navel to my wetness. I felt my body go numb as he went tongue deep. My breathing slowed up as he kept going. He bit me, and like that, I was gone. I came, clutching onto the sheets. He moved up to my lips again, kissing me slowly.

Prince: That was reason number one. You're too good.

Jas'marieé: My God....Now, not to be so blatant, but fuck me senseless.

Prince: You got it.

And like that, the rest of the night was a steamy blur...

The next morning, I woke up with my breathing ragged and a growing pain between my legs. Damn it, Prince. I finger-combed through my sweated out hair, sighing happily; everything was great again, and I didn't want to fuck it up.

I stretched, moving the covers off of my body. I searched around for my bra, finding it in one of the corners of my room. The next thing I needed to find was my underwear. I looked everywhere, and found it nowhere. Ridiculous!

I plopped on the opposite side of my bed, and I fell onto the covers; there was nobody there. What the hell? Where was Prince? I got back up, searching around the house for him. He wasn't in any room, and I was pissed.

Jas'marieé: (mumbles) This nigga did a hit and run.

I went back to my room and put my Hollister shirt back on. I slid back under the covers and crossed my arms. I was mad as hell.