8: Secret Spiller

July 3, 2015
10:00am

J A N E S S A ' S   P O V

"Nessa!" Benny hovered over me while shaking me trying to wake me up. "Nessa, wake up it's 10am!"

"Noooo, I'm tired!" I groaned.

"Fine then." Benny plopped down next to me on my bed. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?" I turned to face him on my bed.

"How about Yogi Bear?" he smiled. "That was my favorite movie as a kid."

"No way! Me too, I love that movie." I smiled back at him.

"Let's watch it then!" he took the controller and played it on Netflix.

About 30 minutes into the movie I decided I wanted to take a picture of me and Benny. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. "Pose Benny, I'm gonna take a picture!" I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and that's when I snapped the picture. "Look, it's so cute!" I pointed at the picture while showing him.

"You're the cutest part of the picture." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheeks burning red when he said that. I was at a loss for words so I smiled at him and went to post the picture on Instagram.

I posted the picture with the caption, "Movie Morning with the best person ever! @bennyrodriguez 💕"

When I posted it, all my friends from Utah immediately started liking and commenting on it. Most of the comments were asking if he was my boyfriend.

Since everyone thought we were dating I had an idea. "Benny, wanna mess with some of my friends from Utah? They think we're dating." I laughed.

"Sure." he laughed.

"Okay, let's FaceTime my friend Melody first." I grinned.

He nodded, waiting for me to call her.

I went to my contacts list and scrolled down and found "Melody Avalon" and pressed FaceTime.

"It's calling." I whispered to Benny.

She picked up the phone.

"Hey Nessa! I miss you so so so much!" Melody smiled uncontrollably at the phone.

"Hey Mel, I missed you too!" I smiled back at her.

"How's California? And is that cute boy you posted on your Instagram your boyfriend?" she questioned eagerly.

"You talking about about me?" Benny plopped down next to me and smiled.

Melody let out a girly squeal. "Omg, you guys are such a cute couple!"

Benny kissed my cheek. "I know, anything that has to do with her is cute!"

I blushed, even though I know it was just him acting.

"I swear if you hurt her I will book the next flight to California and beat the crap out of you!" Melody blurted.

I laughed. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to my baby!" he smiled. "She's the most beautiful girl I've ever scene, the moment I saw her I knew I liked her."

"Awe! You're so lucky to have someone like him Ness. I can tell he's a great dude." Melody grinned.

I giggled. "I know, I'm so happy I met him." I looked at Benny, giving him a sign that I was about to tell her that we were joking.

"Mel, I gotta tell you something." I told her.

"What is it?." she asked.

"We're not really dating, we're just friends." I laughed.