2: Pool Day

June 2, 2015

J A N E S S A ' S P O V

My door slammed open. I was half sleep, what the hell is going on?

"JANESSA." Vicky screamed.

I groaned. "What Vicky? You don't need to yell. I'm right in from of you ya'know?"

"Whatever, someone is here to see you. I'm sending him up here now."

She was probably just trying to get me downstairs or something. Whatever. I walked over to my mirror hanging on the wall by my door. Although I admired my body sometimes I felt to chubby in my stomach, but that was only when I missed being active for a few days.

I was admiring my body in my Nike bra and underwear I put on yesterday before I went to bed. My hair was in a messy bun. I laughed at myself realizing I look a mess!

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I thought it was just my mom or Vicky so I said come in. I was still looking in the mirror so I didn't realize who came in my room.

"Hey Nessa I wanted to see if you were- oh, I'm so sorry I'll go out I'm-"

The voice was familiar. I looked up and saw Benny.

"Oh hey Rodriguez, come sit down." I said forgetting I was only in a bra and underwear.

"But you're in just a bra in underwear..." he explained shocked but calm.

I jumped back in rememberence. I quickly hid behind my bathroom door in my bedroom. "I'm so sorry Benny, um just sit on my bed, I'll be right out let me change real quick."

He nodded and sat on my bed patiently keeping to himself.

I put on a black tank top and some high waist distressed jean shorts, thinking we were going to the sandlot.

I walked out of my bathroom nervously... " Hey I'm sorry, I forgot what I was wearing in spite of thinking you were my mom..

He giggled. "It's alright, I hope you have a bathing suit under those clothes."

"What?" I looked at him in confusion.

"The boys complained about it being to hot to play baseball, so we decided we were going to go to the public pool." he continued.

"Yeah-Yeah told me you and the boys got banned from there last summer because Squints kissed a life gaurd named Wendy Peffercorn while she was trying to give him CPR." I laughed.

"Well yeah, but my sister works there now and she managed to get the people to lift our lifetime ban." He chuckled.

"Oh okay, I didn't know you had a sister ." I smiled.

"Oh yeah! Her name is Jaimye. I didn't know you had a sister either, until a few minutes ago but she looks familiar..." He told me trying to think of where he'd saw her.

"Well if the girl your talking about is named Victoria then yes it's my sister." I giggled.

"Yes her name is Victoria. I guess she's my sister's new friend, they work together." He added.

"Haha, what a coincidence. You're a cool dude Rodriguez" I chuckled and nudged his shoulder.

"You too Ramirez." He said playfully.

"Benny, did you just call me by my last name?" I smirked.

"Yes I did, and what are you gonna do about it?" He teased playfully but smirkishly.