14: New Nessa

August 8, 2015
7:00am

J A N E S S A ' S P O V

"Wake up Nessa, I have a surprise for you!" The voice belonged to Vicky.

"What Vicky? It's Saturday and 7am, I'd enjoy if you'd let me sleep." I groaned while picking my head up from my pillow.

"Just get up lazy we're going somewhere, and mom might kill us for this but if I'm going down you're going down with me!" she giggled while walking out of my room and closing the door behind her.

I wonder what we're doing. Vicky did say we might get in trouble by mom for this, but doesn't that mean it's fun? Whatever, it better be worth it!

I got up and quickly took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face and started looking for an outfit. After about 5 minutes of going through my daily fashion crisis, I decided to wear a green top with white cargo pants with some Jordans.

I checked my phone to see I had gotten a message from the unknown number again.

Messages

Unknown Number: You think I'm joking? I'm coming for you and everyone you love, Nessy.
-

"What the hell? What did I do? And why the hell are they calling me Nessy?" I whispered out loud to myself.

I decided to just block the number and forget about it. Probably just a stupid prank anyways.

"WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!" Vicky shouted from downstairs.

"IM COMING, CALM DOWN MS. RUSHY!" I shouted in reply.

I made my way down stairs and out the door into Vicky's car.

"So where are we going?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise, I told you that when you woke up." Vicky rolled her eyes.

"Well I kinda want to know what we're doing if we're going to get in trouble for it." I replied.

"Fine, me and you are going to dye the top half of our hair black." Vicky smiled with excitement.

"WOAH! Do you understand how much trouble we're going to get in?" I shouted.

"Duh, but you only live once- ew that was corny." Vicky icked at her own words.

"Well you are right but we have a rare hair color, it's gonna take years for our hair to go back." I said with a concerned face.

"Well yeah but look it's better to just try something new maybe you'll like it, plus it's not your full head." She argues calmly.

"Fine, but if I look crazy... me and you, all hands lady!" I laughed.

"Whatever." Vicky giggled.

After about 5 more minutes we arrived at the hair salon.

"What can I do for you 2 lady's?" the hairdresser smiled.

"Well we want the front half of our hair to be dyed black." Vicky said holding in her excitement.

"I can do that for you two, $40 please." she replied.