4: Mistake

June 17, 2015
10:30am

V I C T O R I A ' S P O V

I woke up pretty early so I can cook breakfast for Janessa and Benny. My mom didn't have time to cook breakfast, she immediately went to work at 6am. I pulled out the eggs, bacon, and potatoes from the fridge. I cut the potatoes into squares and put them in the frying pan.

In the other pan I put eggs on one side and bacon on the other. I left the kitchen for a while to check on Janessa and Benny to see if they were awake.

I made my way up the stairs and quietly opened the door just enough to look at them sleeping on the bed. "Awe.." I whispered to myself with a smile on my face. I quietly shut the door and went back downstairs to cook the food.
-
After I finished I set out 4 plates on the table. I put out an extra plate because my boyfriend was coming over. I intended to tell Nessa and Benny when they woke up. So help me God if they embarrass me I will kill both of them.

I put the bowl of eggs, the bowl of potatoes, and the plate of bacon in the middle of the round table in the dining room. I put spoons in the bowls so the kids and my boyfriend can serve themselves.

I made my way up the stairs and when into Janessa's room. "Janessa, Benny, wake up!" I shouted with a smile.

"What Vicky?" Nessa groaned.

She realized that Benny was still next to her and slowly moved his hands, releasing herself from his embrace. She was walking toward me when Benny grabbed her waist pulled her back toward him.

"Well good morning to you." he said while smiling at her with his tired face.

"Good morning." she replied to him with a smile.

I saw her turning red. "Hello, I'm standing right here ya'know?" I said making both of them look towards me. I smiled. "You guys are a perfect couple."

Nessa's face turned bright red. "We're just friends Vicky, now what do you want?"

Benny nodded in agreement.

"I made breakfast and I invited my boyfriend over, please don't screw things up for me. I will kill both of you if you embarrass me." I told them.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." Nessa smirked.

"I don't have to tell you everything Nessa. But his name is Zack and he's going to be here in a bit. You two get ready and come eat." I uttered.

"Jeez, okay mom." Nessa mocked.

I walked out the room leaving them alone.

J A N E S S A ' S P O V

When Vicky walked out of my room I turned toward Benny. "I call the bathroom first!" I shouted with a smile, running into the bathroom.

"No! Let me go first, you take years in the shower. You take even longer to do your hair." He argued with a playful tone.

"That's to bad, because I already took my clothes off!" I said taunting him with only my head sticking out from behind the bathroom door.

"Ugh, you brat." he mumbled while laying back down.

I winked at him and closed the door.