15: Jealousy

August 10, 2015
7:00am

J A N E S S A ' S P O V

"Nessa! Get up it's 7:30, you have 15 minutes to get ready." Vicky shook me in order to wake me up.

I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. "OH LORD." I jumped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom.

I immediately start doing my daily routine and put my clothes on. I put on a black and white butterfly shirt, baggy ripped jeans, and a black fitted on backwards.

 I put on a black and white butterfly shirt, baggy ripped jeans, and a black fitted on backwards

I grabbed my things and met Vicky in the car. "Took you long enough." Vicky rolled her eyes while looking a me in the rearview mirror.

"My bad Ms. Grumpy!" I looked down and checked my phone.

7:30 am
August 10, 2015

|New Messages|
Benny Rodriguez: See you at school Nessa!

Janessa Ramirez: See you there!

I closed my phone. I loved Benny, I just wish he felt the same, but as he always says, "I don't got no time for girls." It hurts to even think about those words coming out of his mouth half the time.

After about 10 minutes Vicky pulled up and dropped me off.

"Bye Nessa, have a good day!" Vicky waved as I walked away from the car.

I waved back and went to meet Benny, Bertram, Bri, and Kenny.

"Nessa!" Kenny shouted with a smile while waving me over.

"Hey guys!" I smiled at all my friends.

"Nessa why didn't you walk with us today?" Benny asked.

"I woke up late, my alarm didn't go off for some reason." I replied

Right when Benny was going to reply the 5 minute bell rang.

Benny nodded. "Alright see you in 2nd period Nessa and Bri." He smiled and walked away with Bertram and Kenny.

"Don't you see the way he looks at you Nessa!?" Bri exclaimed.

"Just like he looks at you Bri." I shrugged me shoulders and began to walk to class.

"Are you crazy, he likes you and everyone knows it!" She nudged me on the shoulder.

"Oh please, his favorite thing to say is 'i don't got no time for girls' what makes you think I'm and exception." I rolled my eyes.

"The way he looks at you, the way he acts around you, literally get it together Nessa." Bri facepalmed herself.

"Lord, go in the class Bri." I giggled.

Bri walked in the class, but right when I was going to walk in, this boy with light brown hair and light green eyes accidentally bumped into me. I dropped all my stuff on the floor, so did he.

I dropped on the floor scrambling to separate my stuff from his.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you I-." He cut my sentence off.

"Hey, it's fine I didn't see you either. I'm Ethan and you are..?" He smiled at me.

Wow he was so cute. "I- I'm Janessa, you c-can call me Nessa." I stammered on my words while being lost in his eyes.

He nodded his head and got off the floor. "Nice to meet you Nessa." He smiled and held his hand out for me to get off the floor.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me off the floor. "Nice to meet you too Ethan." I smiled.

I walked into my class and he continued his way to his class.

"Wow you have every boy right in the palm of you hand don't you." Bri smirked at me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"That boy you just ran into, it's Ethan. He is just like Benny one of the most cutest and most popular boys in the school and he looked at you like you were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen!" Bri exclaimed.

"Oh please he was not." I brushed off her comment.

"Just watch Nessa, you'll see." Bri smirked at me.

I shook my head and looked back toward the front of the class.

TIME SKIP
12:00pm
(Lunch Time)

I walked out of 3rd period and made my way to lunch.

Benny started walking up to me but right when he did Ethan came.

—-
I forgot I had this In my drafts, but everyone wants an update but I have so much writers block rn but enjoy ig!!