"Oh, yeah I forgot." He said. 

Ada came forward and put a chant on the cart, and wished us luck, and we were off.

Once we were past the waters Pippin turned to me "So where exactly are we going, we didn't pass any towns on the way here except for Bree and that is seven days away." 

"Well you are right, however, we are going to Bree." I said. 

"But we only packed for two days!" he said scared of the shortage on food.

"Remember master hobbit," I said turning to them "I am an elf, I'll get us there in one day" I gave them a wink. I could tell that they were secpitcal, but they soon forgot about it.

The rest of the day we talked about Rivendell and myself.

"You know I taught Strider how to fight like he did on WeatherTop." I said smiling to myself because they didn't know Aragorn's true name. 

" Wait you taught him how to do that?" Merry said wide-eyed. 

"Yep, I remember when he was only just a child." I said. 

"You're older then Aragorn, but you look so much younger." Pippin said. 

"Pippin, she's and elf. They are immortal." Merry said. 

"Wait if you're immortal how old are you right now?" Pippin asked.

"Pippin, you're not supposed to ask a women age." Merry hissed. 

I laughed "It's alright," I said "Hmm. let me think. I'm pretty sure I'm around 2,800 years old."

Both of their mouths dropped. "What have you done all these years?" Merry asked. 

"Well I like to read, I've read almost all the books in our library. I have also practiced fighting. I've travled to Lotherlien a couple of times. I've kept myself busy" I said. 

We talked the rest of the day and at night they went to the back of the wagon to sleep. I taveled through the night so we could reach Bree in the morining. 

The Hobbits woke up and sat down next to me. 

"So how many more hours till Bree?" Merry asked rubbing his eyes. 

"Well once we get passed the trees  we will be able to see the gate." I said, and sure enough, when the trees disappeared there was the gate to Bree. 

I pulled the horses in and we walked up the street. I saw a liqour store and I stopped the wagon. We jumped out and we walked inside. I could tell that we were being watched as I walked up the counter. 

"Umm... Hello, my name is Felicia and I have come to get some of your finest beer." I said nervously. 

The guy at the counter turned to me and looked at us. "Umm not to be rude, but what would a she-elf like yourself want with beer, I thought elves didn't drink it." Said the man. 

"Oh, it's not for me, my father is having guest, and some of them are men and dwarves, and to be a good hostess I came here." I said smiling. 

"Very good, so you said our finest beer, how many kegs do you want?" he asked. 

"Umm I think five will do it" I said. Pulling out my money pouch to pay.

"That will be 30 silver coins." He said. I reached into my puch and pulled out the money to pay the man. "You can pull your wagon out back, and I'll load it up for you" 

I thanked the man and went outside to the wagon, and pulled it around back. The man put the five kegs in. "Umm sir I was wondering if you could tell me where I could get some tobacco." I siad

"The best place is Welter's just down the road." he said. I thanked him again, and me and the hobbits set off. Once we reached the store I told the hobbits to stay with the wagon so the beer wouldn't get stolen. 

I walked inside the store, and could tell that I was not welcome. Everyone was staring at me strangly.  I walked up the counter and I battered old man came up.  "What do you want?" He asked meanly.

"I would like five bags of your finest tobacco." I said.

"Can ye afford that?" He asked.

"Yes, just tell me how much" I said. I could sense someone coming up behind me.

The man went to the back and came back with five pouches of tobacco. "That will be five gold coins" He said.

I opened my money pouch and gave the man the money. I grabbed the tobacco and turned to leave and once I turned a man put a knife to my throat. 

"Would you like to give me your money?"He asked codly. 

As quick as lighting I grabbed one of my swords from my belt and sent his knife flying and it stuck to the wall, I put my sword to his throat. "No, I think I'll leave before any of you gets hurts, got it?" I said sternly. 

He nodded and backed out of my way. I walked outside, and I could feel everyone in that store staring at me as I left. I jumped into the wagon and we turned to leave. Once we were out fo Bree Merry broke the silence. 

"We heard a lot of noise coming from within, what happened?" he asked. 

"Some man threatened my with a knife to my throat for my money." I said smiling.

"What happened?" Pippin said.

"I did some quick thinking, and switched positions. So I still have the money." I said. They seemed impressed. "So do you two smoke?" I asked.

"Yes" They said.

"Good," I said. I reached back and grabbed two pouches of tobacco and handed one to each of them. "Here I got this for you" 

They opened it and smelled it. "This is the longbottom leaf" Pippin gasped. "This stuff is the best in Middle Earth. We can't take this." He said. 

"Keep it. It's reward." I said. 

We traveled for the rest of the day, and we decided to rest for the night. We made camp alone side a river. Early the next morning we were off agian. 

We passed into Rivendell around noon. I stopped the horses and told some servants to take the beer to the kitchen. I walked to my room and flopped down onto my bed. 

I heard a knock on my door, and I got up and opened it. When I looked out I saw Ada. 

"So how did it go?" He asked. 

"It went well, I got the stuff and I am ready." I said. 

"Good, the guest will be arriving tomorrow, and I want you down there to greet them and lead them to their rooms." He said. I nodded and he left. I got ready for bed and I slept.