The Unknown Quest

I was contacted by another website to take this story off Wattpad (for money) so that my lovely readers would be forced to go to a different site to read it. I will not do it.

I write this stories not for money but for enjoyment and in hopes that you will enjoy them too. So enjoy.

"Felicia" said a tall man walking toward me "I need you to prepare the grey room"

I stood up excited "Is Gandalf coming?"

"Yes, now go and once you are done you can go meet him at the gate."

I rushed to the palace to prepare the room. I strode into the throne room of Rivendell, my home.

I saw the throne in which my father sits. There were two thrones next to his. One for me and one for my sister, Arwen. I walked out and up the stairs to the bedrooms. I walked into the grey room.

I cleaned it up by changing the sheets, dusting, and putting fresh flowers on the dresser. I know the servants could have easily done my duties, but in because my father had made my in charge of foreign affairs, it was my job to make sure that everything was perfect.

Once I was done I went down to the stables to get my horse, Hebethy. On the way down I looked around our little town of Rivendell. It's the only place that I can call home.

It was beautiful place to live. The wooden structures, mixed with marble. The valley of Rivendell was protected my rivers, mountains, and trees. It was autumn which meant the leaves were fallings, making Rivendell seem more beautiful.

I got to the stables and whistled. Out walked the prettiest horse in there. My pure white horse Hebethy walked out and nuzzled my head. Her soft snot rubbed against my cheek making me lean into her touch. I looked at her and pet her neck feeling her soft skin. Her white hair had little braids in it, and it was long and soft. Her big brown eyes looked at me as if trying to talk to me.

"Hello baby" I said brushing back some of her mane. "Gandalf's coming so Ada told us to go get him at the gate"

Because of our connection she understood my completely, Hebethy whinnied and she turned so I could jump on her back. Once I was up she started walking to the gate on her own.

I sat comfortably on her back in her nook. I needed no saddle because I had grown up riding her. As she walked I played with her mane with my fingers trying to hold back my anticipation of seeing Gandalf again.

We passed a waterfall, and garden and then we reached the gate. When we walked up, in walked an old grey haired man with a big beard, a tall grey pointy hat, a long grey cloak, and a long wooden staff on a brown horse.

My heart leaped in my chest seeing the familiar face. His big grey beard went down to his chest, and his grey hair matched his beard perfectly. His wizards hair was pointy and floppy, and his grey rob completed his appearance of the grey wizard. When he saw me his face crinkled into a smile. Each wrinkle represented a special event.

"Hello, Felicia" he said in a welcoming tone. His voice made me smile and warm inside. Like his voice brought back memories. Happy memories

"Gandalf!" I said nudging Hebethy forward so I could hug Gandalf. I reached him and hugged him. It was kinda odd hugging him we'll we were on horses, but I didn't care. I missed him. "It's nice to see you again" I said releasing him.

"It's nice to be back in Rivendell" he said. "But it really makes me happy to see you, your face always cheers me up. Come let's head back to Rivendell, I need to tell your father something." The horses started walking back to Rivendell. As we walked Gandalf was telling me were he was last.